3rd Trimester

Is oregano oil safe in 3rd trimester?

I had Lyme disease last year and my natural doctor gives me wild carvacrol oregano ultracidal antibiofilm drops. I stopped taking most of my pregnancy but he says I still need it and the pat few days when I’ve used it, my stomach has been upset and I’ve had some uterine tightening (that may or may not be able to be attributed to it) he claims it’s safe but I read that oregano oil itself can cause pre term labor or miscarriage on a few sites ask others say that’s not true. Anyone have experience with it?

Answers

• I had Lyme disease last year and my natural doctor gives me wild carvacrol oregano ultracidal antibiofilm drops. I stopped taking most of my pregnancy but he says I still need it and the pat few days when I’ve used it, my stomach has been upset and I’ve had some uterine tightening (that may or may not be able to be attributed to it) he claims it’s safe but I read that oregano oil itself can cause pre term labor or miscarriage on a few sites ask others say that’s not true. Anyone have experience with it?
    Here for the QFP
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::