November 2021 Moms
Options

6wks ultrasound last week, no heartbeat

naomib2019naomib2019 member
edited April 2021 in November 2021 Moms
this was my ultrasound on 4/6/21. i measured at 6wks. he said that that was the baby i circled connected to the yolk sac growing. i have had one healthy pregnancy and birth in 2019, and two miscarriages afterwards recently this year and last. I’m nervous and unsure if that is really a baby forming or something in the sac because it doesn’t look much like my daughters ultrasound at 6wks 3+4 days. and we were able to hear a heartbeat with her. but not this time. i go in tomorrow but i don’t want to be too excited if there will yet again be nothing there. Sorry i know im not asking for professional help, just other experiences. i’m thinking way too much about it today since i go in tomorrow morning. also taking progesterone, so hoping its not just masking miscarriage symptoms. 

Re: 6wks ultrasound last week, no heartbeat

• Options
    I don’t have any advice, but wanted to say that I know the pain of loss and the anxiety that comes with being pregnant after a loss. I’m rooting for you. I hope you come back and update us.
  • Options
    thank you for that, it has become very worrisome and scary almost like i can’t be excited to be pregnant until i know something! but i appreciate you and i will update tomorrow! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow ♥️
  • Options
    I'll be thinking of you! There is no good advice except to remember it's out of your hands so worry only hurts but it doesn't make future feelings less. I am also navigating pregnancy after loss and I've been so hesitant to feel excited. 
  • Options
    Just wanted to say that Ive been where you are too. This is our first pregnancy after 2 losses. Even after seeing a heart beat I still find it hard to be excited and think too far into the future. Thinking of you and sending you positive vibes for tomorrow!
  • Options
    Thinking of you today
  • Options
    @naomib2019 How are you doing today? Any update ❤