October 2021 Moms
Options

Let's talk about sex, baby!

2ยป

Re: Let's talk about sex, baby!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Iโ€™m doing an elective US at 16 weeks with 4D. I plan to have them seal results in an envelope so we can take it somewhere and have a store give us the appropriate color of whatever we choose (firework, smoke bomb, whatever) so we can do a small gender reveal party. Buuuut the other part of me wonders if Iโ€™ll have the self control. Lol.ย 
  • Options
    @gingermama46 congrats! Thatโ€™s very understandable- I felt the same way when we found out DS2 was a boy bc we didnโ€™t know if weโ€™d be able to have more kids with how many miscarriages I had had and with how DS1โ€™s adoption was a scenario that fell in our lap. But once I got used to that he was a boy I couldnโ€™t imagine it any other way and now I am already loving seeing them bond as brothers and know theyโ€™ll be best buds ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ (This baby was an unexpected surprise and im sure Iโ€™ll have the same feelings again initially since itโ€™s our last biologically for sure, but Iโ€™m sure once again if itโ€™s a boy Iโ€™ll come to the same place of excitement over a little band of brothers haha)ย 
  • Options
    @momofmiracles31889 thank you, I appreciate it! I called my BFF after work, who also has two boys, and she was super helpful. And talking about this little babe being boy got me super excited. DS and I got blue balloons on the way home from daycare to surprise DH to tell him. Now, DH who always said 2 and that's it (was also sort of hoping for a girl) is saying 3 kids isn't off the tableย  :D
  • Options
    @kandb4 CONGRATS!!!! ๐Ÿ’ž
  • Options
    @KackiJane Lol, I'd be with your partner. I wouldn't be able to wait if I had the results in hand.