Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 4.12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 4.12

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/13

Timing: -3, 0

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: the 14 again

R/R:

I'm sick of all the questions about when are you going to have a baby. I'm sick of all the, how can you even consider it, with all of your health problems?? I'll be fine, yes I am high risk, but I can still be a good mom..

CS/Q: What the heck is going on?? I'm so confused...

• edited April 2021
    @deaf_girl isn't that the worst? I can't tell you how many times I've heard that lately, like hello... I'm workin' on it! Sorry you're having to deal with those twatwaffles. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5
    CD/DPO: 23/8
    Timing: -2, -1
    Typical LP length: 15 days
    Testing: 10dpo
    R/R: Rant: Work has been pure CHAOS. Ever since returning from Spring Break work has been in upheaval with transitioning territories among my department. Household all has allergies and possibly a case of pink eye? We're just a hot mess over here ya'll. Rave: New windows are being installed as we speak and while it's noisy and annoying (esp on a Monday), they're gorgeous and we've been waiting to complete this project since September!
    CS/Q: None

ETA: Spacing
  • Loading the player...
  • @deaf_girl i'm sorry, that's so unfair
    @misspricklepants oooh love a good home project!!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 20/?

Timing: who knows as i am currently perplexed by this cycle

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: eh, who knows. plugging in the OPKs to flo is pushing me out to 31 day cycle which is quite the jump from 25. 

R/R: the weather over the weekend was lovely, warm sunny daytime, cool rainy evenings. love it. gonna be in the 60s this week and i'm excited, i like when we ease into the heat.

CS/Q: nada