Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 4/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** <div>
</div><div>Month/Cycle: </div><div>CD/DPO: </div><div>Timing: </div><div>Typical LP length: </div><div>Testing: </div><div>R/R: </div><div>CS/Q: </div>

Re: TWW Wednesday 4/7

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/8

Timing: -3, 0

Typical LP length: 14ish 

Testing: unsure now

CS/Q:

If this is an implantation dip, how soon can I test??

• Month/Cycle: Testing/0<div>CD/DPO: 24/10</div><div>Timing: N/A</div><div>Typical LP length: 13/14</div><div>Testing: N/A</div><div>R/R: First week WFH, a lot to juggle and figure out still... DH is home today but he is also working, so this is going to be interesting. Ughh</div><div>CS/Q: NATM</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>@deaf_girl Just managing expectations, I will let you know that I have had many "implantation dip" charts regardless of being ku or not, sadly. But I would still wait for at least 10dpo, if it's negative, try 12dpo, and then again at 15dpo if you have not already gotten AF. 🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏 for you!</div>
  • Loading the player...
  • @BusinessWife thank you...I will send so that...
  • @BusinessWife Good luck with WFH! DH and I both WFH and it takes some balance. Currently avoiding walking by the glass doors of his office since he is on a video call...which means I can't get to the kitchen for snacks lol

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: BFN this morning. Trying not to let that get me down yet as my temps are still really high. I know I won't be able to resist trying again tomorrow.

R/R: This is always the point in my cycle where I start to get antsy and my impatience shows. Thankfully it's a busy time at work with quarter end, so it makes the days go faster.

CS/Q: NATM