Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 4.3-4.4

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD: 
WAYDTGKU: 
R/R: 
GTKY: Whether you’re celebrating this holiday weekend or not, how are you spending it? 
CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 4.3-4.4

• Hi friends.

Month/Cycle: 11/10 (I think)

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: not much tbh!

R/R: Hi friends. Sorry I have been MIA. I've become super involved in this volunteer organization for vaccine appointments and that's pretty much where all of my extra time has gone! I took a break from tracking this month and MH and I are just going with the flow. It's been pretty nice. I am so happy to be involved in this org, but of course every other facet of my life is now pretty behind. Anyways, I really miss y'all! Hoping to get back into the dailies...

GTKY: Whether you’re celebrating this holiday weekend or not, how are you spending it? We celebrate Easter, though not really a major celebration even in non-pandemic times. We'll see our families (now all fully vaccinated!) and that's about it.

CS/Q: 
  • @fameonmain2

I’ve been worried about you! I sent you a PM the other day that you can now ignore haha. That’s so amazing that you are helping so many people!
  • Loading the player...
  • @bows22  @acleverusername thank you so much for checking in on me, just sent you both PMs back. Seriously, the fact that y'all messaged me brought me to tears. Thanks for hugs and sending them right back to you <3 
  • @fameonmain2 it's good to see you! Sounds like you've been busy!
    Month/Cycle: 6/5
    CD: 25
    WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon supplements
    R/R: Had a nice weekend, more in GTKY. Excited to get our first doses of the vaccine tomorrow! Crossing my fingers it doesn't affect O at all since my best guess is, of course, O tomorrow.
    GTKY: Whether you’re celebrating this holiday weekend or not, how are you spending it? We went over my sister's house and had a very nice, socially distant day on her outside patio for dinner with my parents and siblings. It was 60 and sunny so great weather for it.
    CS/Q: Despite my temps going even further into yeti-ville, I realized this is actually the most consistant/least "rocky mountains" my temps have been at this point in my cycle. Second spoiler is the last few months in overlay pinned at CD1.

• @fantasyflyte WOOHOO VACCINATION!!!