Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTCAL w/o 3.29

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage, selective termination due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.** 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? 

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

Questions? 

GTKY: if opposites attract, what makes you and YH opposites and/or complementary to each other?
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TTCAL w/o 3.29

• Options
    Status: Just getting over my first and only miscarriage. It will be two weeks Saturday. My doctor gave me the okay to TTC immediately. 

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? I finally got a COVID vaccine appointment scheduled for Monday.  I am struggling with weather to sit this cycle out and TTA or not. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? nope.

Questions? For those of you who have miscarried, how long did it take to get a period? (I know everyone is different, just curious).

GTKY: if opposites attract, what makes you and YH opposites and/or complementary to each other? He is a night owl and I am an early bird.  There are days he is coming to bed and I am just waking up!  I work days and he works nights, so he always argues that is why he is such a night owl. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. 1 loss at 8 weeks, October 2020

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? I'm at the point in my cycle where I'm easily bitter and just mad at everyone else who gets to move on with their lives having kids and just 😤 I have a lot going through my head lately and it just puts me in a bum mood

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Not going to start OPKs until next week

Questions? Mmm no

GTKY: if opposites attract, what makes you and YH opposites and/or complementary to each other? We have a lot of complementary tastes when it comes to food. DH doesn't care for pickles and loves tomato. Meanwhile I'll take pickles any chance I get and hate tomatoes on anything. Perfect match. Additionally for chicken wings he prefers the drumstick type and I prefer the flat type so that makes splitting up chicken wings super easy.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ReadyForaB from MC to CD1 for me was 30 or 31 days. My cycle was right back to normal. We're the same being night owls/early birds. DH is always up late while I enjoy waking up early (but not too early haha).
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I get being in a bum mood. It has been a little weird for me lately being around my pregnant friends after my MMC (and I have several pregnant friends/friends with newborns).  I try not to let it get in the way of friendships and such.  It is a little hard sometimes though. But I keep telling myself, there is not a certain amount of babies to go around and they are not the reason for what happened, don't push them away. (Not insinuating you do this at all I'm just rambling I guess.)  Also, I only eat flats.  It annoys my husband but he sticks to the drumstick haha!
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    @ReadyForaB yeah my bum mood comes and goes. It's a pattern I started noticing maybe July-ish of last year? DH and I would get into these stupid arguments some time before or right at the start of FW. I went on an antidepressant since then which has helped, but hormones are hormones lol. Maybe some of it is stress too, but it is really hard not to feel bummed out when you're feeling left behind in the TTC camp.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    1st pregnancy was CP, March '21.

Status: I'm waiting for AF to show up, since the doctor told me to wait one cycle before trying again. I've been testing with CBADs, and I've been at high fertility for 6 days, so waiting for the peak. 

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? It's frustrating to me have to wait, but I will listen to the doctor. DH and I rented a cottage in the woods for a few days and it seems like a perfect babymaking place...oh well. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? No, just WTO so I can calculate how long it took me to go from O to AF. 

Questions? Not right now.

GTKY: if opposites attract, what makes you and YH opposites and/or complementary to each other? We are very alike in a lot of ways, having been brought up in the same milieu and we have similar interests/neuroses/quirks. And while we are both overthinkers, we overthink very different things - so when I spiral, he calms me down. And vice versa.