October 2021 Moms

FFFC - 3/26

Re: FFFC - 3/26

• Loading the player...
  • @vampirina but you're intelligent enough to know what it really was and not go brag to internet strangers about it. Also, I'm coming up on 11 weeks, and I had that thought a couple times this week but talked myself out if it as quickly as possible. There are times when gas just doesn't feel like gas...
  • @vampirina and @aztecash I’ve had the same thing happen and remind myself it’s just gas this early (11 weeks) but now that this is my second pregnancy to make it this far it’s surprising how similar gas can feel to those early flutters 🤣 I didn’t feel my son with confidence until I was in the 20s week wise but I did have an anterior placenta with him 

my rant is I am SO tired of people saying “are you hoping for a girl?” “Oh I hope you have a girl this time” “if it’s a girl will you be done having kids” “will you be disappointed if it’s not a girl?” Etc WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?! I have 2 boys, it’s not like I have 10 and even if I did who cares? Yes I would love a daughter but I also love my sons deeply and would love another just as much! Plus why do people feel the need to comment on if you’d be “done”?  I’m just tired of comments that aren’t completely positive and happy for us regardless of how close our kids are together or what gender they are. Oh and my grandmother once again said “oh are you going to give me a girl this time?” Grandma.... I have zero control over this and as you know with having had 4 boys sometimes you have all of one gender and there is nothing wrong with that. Oh my 🙈
  • @galentine I'm dying; that is too funny and I'm so glad someone saw you and took pity.
    My confession: I noticed my daughter busily interfering in the coffee/tea cabinet and instead of telling her to stop, I went to the couch to lie down. I think I can sacrifice the sleeve of decaf lipton she was waving around for a few moments of quiet!
  • @momofmiracles31889 I have 3 girls and I feel this completely!
  • I cannot stand the smell of DH 🤣 like if there’s even the slightest hint at the smell of his sweat I need him to be in another room, or better yet, go shower. And then right after his shower I’ll still him and gag 🤣🤣🤣