Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 3/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 3/25

• TW - Loss mentioned

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, recently gave up caffeine and alcohol

R/R: Getting back into the swing of TTC is exciting but also scary as we recently suffered a MMC (8 weeks) with an unexpected pregnancy. 

CS/Q: not yet. 

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• @ReadyForaB it is definitely a mixed bag of emotions jumping back into TTCAL.

Month/Cycle: 21/2 AL 

CD: 21 

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, temping 

R/R: it's another day closer to break and I'm so excited for pizza and wings tonight! It's a gorgeous and warm day again and I was able to take my chorus outside for a walk again this morning. Haha my thoughts are kinda all over the place here. 

CS/Q: nope
  • Loading the player...
  • @ReadyForaB the good news is we're here for you as you get back on the saddle :)

@gingermama29 mmmmm pizza and wings sound so good! We've been on a wing kick for the last week or 2. Yesterday I went out just for a few items and messaged DH "wings for dinner?" and his response was "dumb question lol". There are just some things that are never a "no" having on hand.

Month/Cycle: 5 AL

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, GF/DF diet, maaaybe cutting down on sugar, PNV and other supplements

R/R: we switched to a new phone system at work today. It was a bit of a headache at the start but things seemed to be worked out now - I can finally hear people on the other end! lol. Turns out I didn't have my input and output device settings right. The last thing is getting the calls to actually go to voicemail. The system seems to be set up like a call center where it rings to the next available person and just goes back and forth between us, never letting someone leave a voicemail. Only when we're all on a call or listed as unavailable would it take a call to voicemail. So stupid. Hopefully they get that fixed. Other than that... yay for Thursday! I had a brief moment yesterday thinking it was Thursday and not Wednesday. I just look forward to next week when we have Good Friday off.

CS/Q: nothing exciting yet

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited March 2021

@ReadyForaB i've never had a loss, but many of my friends have, i just know from them you shouldn't try and pressure yourself to put a timeline on your emotions.

@gingermama29 mmmm pizza, one of my oops i forgot lunch treats is a pizza hut personal pan pizza!

@inthewoods23 yikes! on hold ping pong! hope they get it fixed asap

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: trying to remember prenatal vitamins, tracking, digital opks

R/R: edit b/c i pasted yesterdays r/r lol. i'm losing it over here. my rant is my employee who called out monday, was also out tuesday, and yesterday got diagnosed with the flu. so i am overwhelmed! 

CS/Q: 

• @gingermama29 it really is!

@inthewoods23 Thank you.  You have no idea how much that means. 

TW- Loss and LC mentioned

@anniemarie887 Thank you.  My situation is maybe a little different in that I always imagine myself as a one and done mom (I have a 4 year old).  We got pregnant unexpectedly in February and after the terror wore off, we were so happy.  Then came the loss.  I see the silver lining in the fact that now we feel ready to try for another. :)
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• @ReadyForaB sorry about your loss. Welcome to the group and I hope your stay is short!
    @gingermama29 yay almost break and double yay pizza!
    @inthewoods we tried a new-to-us wings place last night and my fried chicken sandwich was so burned that I could only taste char. I hope your wings were better than mine!
    @anniemarie887 I'm sorry your work situation is overwhelming right now, it always sucks when you're shortstaffed.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, cm, cinnamon supplements

R/R: It's SO NICE outside today, but I have a midterm tonight and need to study for it. Sadness. But at least I can hopefully catch up on my sewing and cleaning this weekend since I have very little homework to do for a change.

CS/Q: slept in this morning and forgot to temp before getting out of bed, but I'm far enough away from O that I'm not worried about missing one temp.