Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 3/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Wednesday 3/24

• Month/Cycle: 28/31

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -2,O

Typical LP length: 10-13 days (doing some testing next cycle to see what’s happening)

Testing: Next week sometime  

R/R: the backyard quote was meh. It seemed like a lot considering we would only be able to use 1/2 of the yard when it is all said and done. If it made our whole yard usable we would be okay with paying it. Someone else is coming on Friday so we’re hoping he has better ideas. I’m going to the office today because I think it should be pretty quiet and hoping to cross more off of my to do list than I add (seems to be a struggle lately)

CS/Q:

• @bows22 hope your second quote goes better and that they can utilize your space more optimally! Also v. jealous that you can go into your office. What I wouldn't give to use the printers to get things on 11×17 paper! 😂 And also to shred the documents I've accumulated over the past year. 🙈

Month/Cycle: 3/3 

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: probably Tuesday (14dpo)

R/R: our painters still haven't confirmed the week they're going to come, which is annoying because DH wants to pre-prep for them (aka take some things off the wall and push small furniture away from walls) but that's a total waste if it's not going to be for another month. Also I want to hire house cleaners for a deep clean, and don't want to have to move around if that's when we're painting, or have them come right before we paint just for everything to get dirty again. 

CS/Q: nope. 

• Loading the player...
  • @pajamstagrams we pretty much never shut down. The accounting industry is apparently essential 🙄. They did encourage everyone to work from home at first but now everyone goes in occasionally. I prefer the peace and quiet of my house though! I hope your painters get back to you soon, that’s so frustrating. 
  • @bows22 good luck on the backyard quote! having that kind of space to enjoy sounds lovely :)

@pajamstagrams those logistics can be really tough, I'm sorry you aren't getting straight answers from the painters, hoping you get some peace there soon and after that, a (clean!) home you can relax in

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27, 13 DPO

Timing: -2, +1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: still stark white BFNs but I kind of expected it because of all the unknowns around O this month.

R/R: getting my second vaccine dose on Friday, which happens to be when AF is expected...so I'm looking forward to an interesting weekend. MH and I are going to stock up on electrolytes and soup this week in preparation.

CS/Q: FF is still crashing and idk why; temps are up

• @chgilmore It may be related to the Google issue yesterday, if you literally mean the FF ap is crashing.  Mine was doing that too, and my email, banking aps, like - everything. 😳 Maybe try a phone restart and see if that helps?  My phone seems to be mostly better today, apart from a small email issue where MS thinks I was hacked (but really it was most likely ME trying to hack into my own email when it wasn't working.) 🤦
  • chgilmorechgilmore member
    edited March 2021
    @BusinessWife yeah it's happening with my gmail app too (I click the apps, they "open", and then immediately crash). I did try to restart - twice - but that hasn't helped. I'm tempted to uninstall and re-install, but I don't know if I remember my FF login and would hate to start all that over again >.>

ETA: I have an android/google pixel and I've never had an issue like this so hopefully it fixes itself soon
  • @chgilmore good luck this weekend! 2nd vaccine + AF sounds like a miserable combo 😖 sounds like a good weekend to be lazy!
  • edited March 2021
    I reached out to my samsung chat support and she had some information for me to uninstall and reinstall ... WebView I think it was?  We were talking about it in randoms.  If you can figure out how to do that in your aps > system aps and then download the new one from the playstore, that may help.  But I am not really a techy so please don't take my word for it! Lol I couldn't uninstall it but it did fix itself, for me anyway.  Not sure if there's something still going on or not... @chgilmore
  • @BusinessWife appreciate the support! :) I've managed to login from my browser for now
  • @chgilmore AF started the day after my second shot and I definitely think it contributed to my exhaustion. I just camped on the couch all weekend so hopefully you can do the same! Also I hope your O confusion means you could be off on your dates and still have a chance this cycle!
  • @bows22 I appreciate the hope! keeping fx but not expecting much, definitely not feeling like I'd choose the AF/second shot combo for the weekend, but thankfully MH has been briefed on the situation and he will be taking over anything that matters for 2 days xD