November 2021 Moms

FTM Check-in 3/20

How far along are you?

Any new symptoms?

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? 

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy? 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? 

GTKY: What shows are you into? 
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: FTM Check-in 3/20

• How far along are you?
    6+5

Any new symptoms?
    Nothing new, just getting worse. Nausea (and now occasional vomiting) and really tender boobs. Seemed to have mostly gotten the fatigue under control but we’ll see lol 

Not until April 6

So excited to tell people and share the news and see their reactions! 

Not at the moment 

I don’t think I have a specific genre I’m into but my favourite shows are Friends, Charmed (at least back in the day, haven’t watched it in years) and I really LOVE The OA on Netflix and I’m so sad it got cancelled 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• How far along are you?
    7 weeks + 2 days I think 

Any new symptoms?
    not really any symptoms still. Sore boobs and that’s about it... The vertigo has been off and on, but gone yesterday and today so far, and I slept better last night after crazy insomnia for the last week or two. It’s really worrying me to be honest, but trying to remember people telling me to feel lucky. 

1st ultrasound 03/26

Seeing the ultrasound and hopefully believing this. I’m not really convinced, but I’ve taken a few tests when I’m really worried, and they’re all positive 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Lol I feel like I can’t focus on anything but pregnancy and worry unless I’m sucked in to a tv show. Work is really suffering. How the heck do you distract yourself from what’s going on right now?

Just started The Stand last night, been impatiently waiting for it in Canada. Also started 24, and have been re-watching some Always Sunny to get some much needed laughs in 🙃
  • Loading the player...
  • @usedtobeknottie Yeah, I’m looking forward to my first appointment too. It still doesn’t quite feel real. I’ve taken three tests, but it’s still hard to believe.
    We have tried for 6-7 years without a single positive test. I’m having trouble believing it’s real. 
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks + 5 days I think

Any new symptoms? Mostly tired. Breasts are a little tender. Some cramping on and off. Very mild nausea/queasiness on and off. I was lightheaded a couple times yesterday. 

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? Not until April 14

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy? Looking forward to sharing the news, baby registry, baby showers, and finding out if it’s a girl or boy. Everything. 
    Nervous that something will go wrong.

Questions for FTM, or STM+? Is it normal not be in the throes of nausea right now? I wonder if it’s weird I’m not throwing up and unable to eat. 

GTKY: What shows are you into? The last show I binged was Bridgerton. 😬 
    I just finished watching Wandavision. That was pretty good. 
    I’m looking forward to watching Shadow and Bone (Netflix) when it comes out. 
  • @usedtobeknottie don’t worry about what other people are telling you! If symptoms are getting to you and you don’t feel lucky, that’s okay and normal! Just try not to let the worry consume you. It’s completely fine and valid to feel whatever it is that you’re feeling. Personally, reading anything and everything helps me feel better but for others, that can really stress them out. Try out different things that work for you to ease your mind. If one method doesn’t work, it’s okay to try something else until you find what works for you. Just remember it’s important to realize that whatever it is you’re feeling is completely valid! And normal! 

@campbellcobb Yes! It is completely normal to not be nauseous right now! Some women experience it later in pregnancy, some never experience nausea. Do your best to not let it worry you! 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• *lurking STM

@campbellcobb @usedtobeknottie I agree with @jackie_dunny. Your feelings are totally valid and it's one of the strangest worries to vocalize ("I'm feeling too good") so I think people just don't know how to understand or react.

Having been in your shoes as a FTM with DS, I spent the whole time being on edge about how good the pregnancy felt, feeling like that in itself must mean something's wrong. Speaking honestly, I would view it differently this time around (if I'm that lucky again) because I know that in hindsight it was truly okay. I hope that you both have that experience too and know that it's possible to have no nausea, fatigue, pains, etc and still have a healthy journey.
  • @jackie_dunny @marbellie Thanks! I’m having a hard time not finding things to worry about. 
    I have work I need to do, but all I can think about is baby. 
  • @marbellie @jackie_dunny thank you! Yes it feels SO weird to say out loud and especially since I know so many here are really struggling with symptoms. My heart goes out to everyone. Thank you for understanding... it means a lot ❤️

@campbellcobb I very much get what you’re saying. It sounds like we are in just about the same boat, so I hope we can both find comfort that at least one other person feels this way lol. 

This wait feels so long 😬
  • How far along are you?
    4+2, due Nov. 29th

Any new symptoms?
    Really sore nipples

Looking forward to better news this time around as we had a MC back in August. 

GTKY: What shows are you into? Stranger Things, I'm Not Okay With This
  • *lurking STM

@cdbaldwin09 I really liked I'm Not Okay With This too and was so mad that it's cancelled!