Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 3/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 3/23

• @bows22 we did some regrading and put in a swale in 2019 and it sucked paying for it, but man on man vastly improved the backyard. fingers crossed for you

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 25/15

Timing: n/a - took the month off

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: n/a

R/R: ugh - employee still sick, texted me this am that she was going to be late b/c she was puking, uh no you ain't coming in! sucks for me and my workload

CS/Q: hmmm is my cycle working its way back to 28 days? no sign of AF right now... weird.

• Loading the player...
  • rgn12rgn12 member

Month/Cycle: 7/2AL

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -4, -1

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: I was trying to wait until tomorrow (per FRER rec.), but my HPTs came a day early. BFN today, although not surprising it’s only 8 DPO. 

R/R: Mad at myself for testing a day early, but surprisingly okay with my BFN this morning. 

CS/Q: none 

• @anniemarie887 he gave us a range and the low number he mentioned was the max we are able to pay, and we were kind of only willing to do that if we could get exactly what we wanted which doesn’t seem possible. So I’m kind of sad, but then we talked about some other ways to cut down costs and he said he’d put together something for us to look at this weekend so we will see. Definitely going to get some other quotes too. I hope your day isn’t going too badly being shorthanded! And I hope AF comes soon!

@rgn12 good luck testing for real tomorrow!
  • @rgn12 fx for you tomorrow!

@bows22 I hope you find a way to be able to get what you want in your home! <3

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26, 12 DPO

Timing: -2, +1

Typical LP length: 14 

Testing: so far got a fat lot of BFN

R/R: inordinate amount of fatigue the last 3 days. yesterday I was supposed to work more on my thesis and proceeded to spend the entirety of my waking hours watching YouTube disneyworld POV walkthroughs and Netflix's "marriage or mortgage". 

proud of myself for not getting too caught up in SS this month. now that I have one other active TTC cycle to compare it to, I can notice things and immediately be like "yeah that happened last month too" and continue about my day. 

CS/Q: FF app has crashed immediately since last night but temps are consistently up 

• @chgilmore when we were planning our disney trip we would get sucked in to those walkthrough videos too. I don’t know why they are so addicting!
  • @bows22 it's an escape from reality! my other favorite ones right now are by the website/channel "all ears" and they do lots of things, including but not limited to vlogging their days at parks, it makes me want a mickey ice cream sandwich