Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 3.20-3.21

pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
edited March 2021 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: what's your all time favorite book (or movie if you're not a big reader) that you could read over and over?

Re: TWW Weekend 3.20-3.21

• rgn12rgn12 member
    Month/Cycle: 7/2AL

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -4, -1

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: @ 10 DPO

R/R: Working all weekend... bummer! 

CS/Q: none

GTKY: what's your all time favorite book (or movie if you're not a big reader) that you could read over and over? This is tough, I haven’t read for fun in so long. My guilty pleasure has always been Nicholas Sparks and the Harry Potter series! Very different genres, but used to be my favorite! 
  • pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited March 2021
    @rgn12 love the harry potter books too!! Also bummer you have to work! 😕

Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD/DPO: 17/4
    Timing: meh
    Typical LP length: 13-14
    Testing: 🤷‍♀️ 
    R/R: whoops, still haven't done my taxes 😂😬
    CS/Q:  temps are still super low, surely my new thermometer isn't already broken? 🥴 Maybe I'll change the battery...
    GTKY: what's your all time favorite book (or movie if you're not a big reader) that you could read over and over? Pride and Prejudice! I've read it so many times (but not recently, so I need to reread soon!) and I just love it. Also like the new P&P movie and the OG 6 hour marathon version.

Edit: huh, upon further thought, the Keira Knightley P&P isn't actually new if it came out when I was in high school 😂😂 time flies
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 24/14

Timing: n/a took the month off

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: nada

R/R: so much outdoor time this weekend! it was 60 both Saturday and Sunday and so glorious. got one closet in our house cleaned out yesterday, i want to do a really aggressive purge of my own clothing. I'm not going to get rid of my professional clothing/suits just yet... but i don't think in a post covid world I'll be going back to wearing dress pants/pencil skirts to work any longer. i feel bad for my dry cleaner, I'm sure they've lost so much business. I'm loving the whole jeans/nice top/blazer life 5 days a week, i always did more casual Fridays, but I think this is it. lol.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: what's your all time favorite book (or movie if you're not a big reader) that you could read over and over? Harry Potter always - first book came out when I was ten, last book when I was 20... it's just like my childhood. I'm on my 8th book for 2021... I love to read, if I had to think of two more contemporary books that left an impact and I recommend often: An American Marriage by Tayari Jones, and Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
  • whooooooooops posted in the weekend. dang it!