October 2021 Moms

GTKY 3.16 Music!

If you could only listen to three musical artists/bands for the rest of your life who would they be??

Snoopy Music GIF - Snoopy Music WhenJamComesOn - Discover  Share GIFs   Snoopy drawing Snoopy pictures Snoopy images

Re: GTKY 3.16 Music!

• Beatles
    • Wings (though I wish I could group the two together since Paul McCartney is in both)
    • Grateful Dead
    I'm huge music person, despite doing more podcasts recently, so this was way harder than I anticipated.
  • Third Eye Blind
    James Taylor
    The Beach Boys 

Three is hard! I’m actually ashamed not to have a woman in my top 3. 

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Coldplay
    2. Mariah Carey
    3. One Republic

They all have nice catalogs too, so they can take me through a lot of memories from different times in my life.
  • So I take this as a solo artist's entire catalog would go with them as long as they have/had a solo career. Maybe I'm cheating, maybe I'm just making my own rules.

Paul McCartney (solo, Beatles, Wings, etc)
    Chris Cornell (solo, Soundgarden, Audioslave, etc)
    ??? Justin Timberlake??? (solo, Nsync, colabs)

I'm torn. Janet Jackson or Mariah Carey could go into that #3 spot, too. And there I go cheating again...
  • Radiohead
    Florence + the Machine
    Coldplay
    (in no particular order)
  • Carrie Underwood
    Casting Crowns(christian band)
    Something oldies

Cant decide for the 3rd one
  • Taylor Swift - I love most of what she’s done and have always loved her (except Reputation... not my favorite) but I’m especially obsessed with Folklore and Evermore. Those two albums are so amazing.  

Ed Sheeran

The Beatles - my love for the Beatles is infinite! 

I really don’t want to pick just three 🤣🤣 

...and while I don’t like Fall Out Boy’s last several albums, I couldn’t go the rest of my life without listening to the Take This to Your Grave album which is like the defining music of my adolescence. I still listen to it every time I clean my house 🤣🤣🤣 
  • @jtayl962 Casting Crowns would definitely make me list too! Love them!
  • I love music so much! It is my happy place when things are crazy at work or home :) 

Adele

Fleetwood Mac

James Arthur

Coldplay is on my bucket list to see in concert though...one day!

BabyFetus Ticker