Options

Weekly Check-in 3/15 - 9/1-9/15

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is one of your favorite children's books?

Re: Weekly Check-in 3/15 - 9/1-9/15

• Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/11, 14w2d

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a peach

Upcoming appointments: end of April 

How are you feeling?: I’m having good days and bad days, but definitely starting to feel better overall. Bring on second tri! 

Rants/Raves: my 11 month old has been teething for like 2 weeks now and she is soooo grumpy. I just want her teeth to pop! You can see them under her gums and it looks so uncomfortable, poor girl. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is one of your favorite children's books? I like the Franklin books. I was super into them as a kid and now my (almost) 3-year-old is addicted to them. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: September 8th, 14 weeks, 5 days

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A beet

Upcoming appointments: I have an ultrasound on the 26th, I can't wait!  

How are you feeling?: Physically a lot better but I've definitely been insanely emotional

Rants/Raves: It was 70 degrees on Friday, how is it 14 today??

Questions: None

GTKY: What is one of your favorite children's books? I always love Charlotte's Web 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 
    September 13/14 weeks
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a peach. A peach that is kicking my butt.

Upcoming appointments: first appointment with my midwife is tomorrow! I probably won't have an ultrasound but I hope that I'll get to hear the heartbeat. 

How are you feeling?: like complete garbage today. I think it's a combination of nausea, the time change, and the fact that I couldn't really sleep last night. My back was hurting which was wierd for me. 

Rants/Raves: I am basically living on cinnamon raisin bagels right now. I don't know if that's a rant or rave. 

Questions: Nope. 

GTKY: What is one of your favorite children's books? I loved the Angelina Ballerina books! 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: EDD 9/9, 14w4d

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a house mouse!

Upcoming appointments: April 5th for an exam and cervical length ultrasound

How are you feeling?: moody - I was a grumpy lady yesterday. 

Rants/Raves: I LOVE St Patrick’s day, and I’m sad that I’ll drink no green beer this year, but I have my corned beef ready to cook on Wednesday, made my Irish soda bread, and will be making my pregnancy announcement on St Pats! 

Questions:

GTKY: What is one of your favorite children's books? Matilda, and almost any other Ronald Dahl book. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: September 8 - 14w5d

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a naval orange

Upcoming appointments: Extra ultrasound and OB appointment coming on Wednesday, then a regular OB appointment next Tuesday

How are you feeling?: Tired. I am emotionally, physically, and mentally drained. It's been a week.

Rants/Raves: Finally got the results of my first trimester screening tests, and all came back positive! We're holding off on announcing because of some potentially bad stuff happening (hence the extra ultrasound on Wednesday), but at least the screening came back OK.

Questions:

GTKY: What is one of your favorite children's books? I love Robert Munsch books. I have a particular soft spot for Good Families Don't, because it was the first book I ever read on my own. I'm pretty sure I liked that one as a child because it had the word "fart" in it 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    @deziraywatt ooooo I would be so mad!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @deziraywatt oh no! How did your mom respond?
  • Options
    @sleepydaze she didn't really say anything about it.  
  • Options
    @deziraywatt oh hell no she didn’t! That’s so rude!

@sawasap hoping for a good follow up tomorrow!

@runningoncookies I hear you on the tiredness! It’s like no matter how much I rest I’m never refreshed

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/6, 15 weeks 1 day

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: the little crayon boxes

Upcoming appointments: Not until April at the OB. Meeting a potential new therapist today

How are you feeling?: Alright. For the first time in a long time I feel like I can handle things

Rants/Raves: my 4 year old pile-drived my belly while I was still in bed this morning. She hit my ligament (thank God) HARD and it hurt so bad it made me cry. Raving because I called my mom and she came over to give me a break with the kids because of it

Questions: 

GTKY: What is one of your favorite children's books? I loved so many as a kid, but “The Little Engine That Could” stands out. Right now my kids are really into “The World Needs More Purple People” and I think it’s really cute and well done!
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/4, 15+3

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: as tall as a newborn baby bottle!

Upcoming appointments: Next Thursday 16wk appt with OB and anatomy scanned booked for April 12th! I'm so excited to find out the sex, this is baby #3 and first time we are finding out. 

How are you feeling?: Feeling pretty good lately, can't complain. Frequent headaches though..

Rants/Raves: this week is so flipping busy, i am putting in so much overtime and just need it to be Friday already.

Questions: NATM

GTKY: What is one of your favorite children's books? Also a big Robert Munch fan! My favourite was always Love You Forever.
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess im sorry you're feeling like crap. This week my sleep has been horrible too, I wake up to pee and then I'm tossing and turning for 2 hrs..

@williams-jen I am also bummed about no greed beer this year! Will be making irish stew with Guiness though LOL so that kinda counts?

@sawasap yay for good results! 

@runningoncookies Happy Belated Birthday!!!

@deziraywatt OMG no no no. My Dad also posted an announcement and I immediately told him to take it down. What is with parents? If I have not announced it, you can't!
  • Options
    @nasalot188 that definitely counts! 
    @gutsysneakers congratulations on the girl! I also love the boxcar children.
    Pregnancy Ticker