November 2021 Moms
Options

FTM Check-in 3/13

How far along are you?

Any new symptoms?

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? 

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy? 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? 

GTKY: What’s your favourite way to spend a day off?
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: FTM Check-in 3/13

• Options
    How far along are you? 5+5

Any new symptoms? 
    Nothing new but the most prominent are moody, tired, tender boobies, and heightened sense of smell 

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? 
    Not until 6 April and even then it’s just questions on the phone 😩 bloodwork will be soon after that though 

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy? 
    I actually have to like, slow myself down 😂 excited for too much! I guess at the moment I’m most excited for a bump that I can rub as weird as that sounds lol 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? 
    My only questions was already answered. How slow does this pregnancy go 😩 I want it to both hurry up so I can have a bump and a baby but at the same time I don’t want it to go too fast 

GTKY: What’s your favourite way to spend a day off?
    Definitely start with a lie in! Then a yummy breakfast, preferably one I don’t have to make myself. Then pretty easy after that. Maybe a good cup of tea and a book on a rainy day, an easy walk somewhere nice on a sunny day 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    How far along are you? 6 weeks + 2 days 

Any new symptoms? Started getting a little nauseous for a couple minutes, not much though. TIRED. And sore chest haha. Craving stupid amounts of seafood. 

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? Not until 03/26, first ultrasound

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy? Everything. I am nervous about my husbands family’s reaction. They mean well, but they are extremely clingy. 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? How do you get past cravings? I am at my limit for “allowed” seafood this week, and I can’t stop thinking about paella and grilled shrimp and tuna 🤤 

GTKY: What’s your favourite way to spend a day off? Doing literally nothing except a long walk with the dogs. I’m still coming to terms with that being over lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jackie_dunny I’m looking forward to the bump too!
  • Options
    @usedtobeknottie why can’t you go on long walks with the dogs anymore? 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @jackie_dunny I more so meant the doing literally nothing part 😂
  • Options
    el_3el_3 member
    How far along are you? 6w+1

Any new symptoms? Still no symptoms aside from being really tired! I’m grateful but also oddly disappointed to not have a ton of symptoms yet.

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? First U/S 3/18 - nervous and excited!

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy? Most looking forward to everything, as this is my first pregnancy. Most nervous about my in-laws reaction as they unfortunately have not been supportive with any of our life updates/accomplishments in the almost 10 years we’ve been together.

Questions for FTM, or STM+? Not at this time 🤗

GTKY: What’s your favourite way to spend a day off? Walking or hiking with my husband or relaxing at home with a good book! Im also (impatiently) waiting for my username to update so it isn’t ridiculously long! Hopefully within the next 24-48 hours it will.
  • Options
    **Lurking from STM**

@jackie_dunny The belly rubbing becomes so compulsive, especially when you're standing!