July 2021 Moms

Weekly Check-in 3/11

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What's your favourite song/artist/genre of music?

Re: Weekly Check-in 3/11

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  July 17 - 21w5d

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: the length of a toothbrush

Upcoming appointments: None - a bunch of appointments on the 30th (GD test and then a regular check-up and some more regular bloodwork bleh)

How are you feeling?: Meh, heart-burny and didn't sleep very well

Rants/Raves: I think we are finally able to plan for our family to come visit us for Easter.  I think I might cry - we haven't been able to see our parents since early September and I'll probably burst into tears the moment they walk to through the door out of sheer relief and all the pent up sadness of not being able to see them will spill over.  Also my 87 year old Grannie is FINALLY booked in for her first dose of vaccine - woohoo!!! 

Questions:  natm

GTKY: What's your favourite song/artist/genre of music? Fave artists is and always will be Elton John and I love anything poppy and R&B from the late 90's!  Also I love Santigold, Haim, Sam Smith, k loving the Bieber right now too I have to just say it - a guilty admission... I also love having some Motown on in the background on sunny days! Just a real mixed bag lol. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20+2wks

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Axolotl AWE!!

Upcoming appointments: St. Patrick's day which is my Anatomy Scan yay!  I haven't seen baby since they were 8wks so he's going to be giant

How are you feeling?: Overall pretty good, maybe a bit ummm stretched out.

Rants/Raves: I just want more sleep every waking minute of the day.  Also we are house hunting and I'm SUPER over it!!

Questions: Nada

GTKY: What's your favourite song/artist/genre of music?  I LOVE Queen, but I guess genre would be Musicals.

BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 18, 22w

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: baby weighs as much as a football

Upcoming appointments: regular OB appointment next week

How are you feeling?: physically rundown, I seem to be constantly battling one ache or another

Rant or rave: I’m writing this up at 4 am 🙄

Questions: natm

GTKY: What's your favourite song/artist/genre of music? 60s/70s pop/folk probably. I’m terrible at answering this question though because it all depends on my mood. I listen to a lot of music while I work. 

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 3, 24+1

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  is this week corn?  I dunno but it feels like a watermelon already. 

Upcoming appointments:  Glucose test this week and OB next week.

How are you feeling?: Feelong great but finding my hands swell alot during the day already 😫

Rants/Raves:  Finished painting my nursery and decor, trim and door finally.  I hate painting.

Questions:

GTKY: What's your favourite song/artist/genre of music?  We listen to alot of country music here...plus kids bop  becsuse kids are evil.

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 24, 21+1

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: endive (🤷‍♀️)

Upcoming appointments: not until April

How are you feeling?: I’ve been feeling pretty good other than feeling large

Rants/Raves: Had my anatomy scan this past Friday and everything looked good! I was so happy getting to see baby again, I could’ve just sat there all day and watched.

Questions: NATM

GTKY: What's your favourite song/artist/genre of music?

I hate picking favorites of things. I listen mostly to pop/alternative/soft rock. I’m a sucker for boy bands too. 

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 21 21w5d

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: the length of a toothbrush

Upcoming appointments: Telehealth on 3/17 then in office visit the middle of April to check BP and I assume do the GD test?

How are you feeling?: Pretty good! Aside from constantly feeling like a 97 year old lady, I feel like I am in the part of pregnancy that is really fun. Everyday the baby's kicks become stronger, though they are still on my cervix. DH and the kids still haven't felt the baby yet, but I am sure they will soon enough. Is everyone else just constantly achey? Everything from like my belly button to my knees feels like I run a daily marathon or something. 

Rants/Raves: I'm annoyed. I had my A/S two weeks ago, and got a note from the NP at the office saying everything was fine, but they haven't released the US report to my portal yet. I just like reading them over, and I want to know if I have an anterior/posterior placenta (I am guessing the latter based on movement). I think because I haven't had a true appointment since the US, they won't release the report until after this Wednesday's telehealth visit. 

Questions: When is the GD test (I'm in the US if that matters)? I can't remember anything from my last pregnancies. 26 weeks? 28 weeks? Later? lol

GTKY: What's your favourite song/artist/genre of music? I tend to gravitate towards anything from the years 2005-2015 or so. Anything that reminds me of highschool or college. I also really enjoy any sort of "easy listening" type music when doing work - classical renditions of pop songs are my favorite for this or any sort of OAR/Dispatch type playlist. 

@tiggywiggles yes, LOTS of kids bop here too. I try to tell myself it could be worse!

• @daisy528, mine said I can go anytime from now (24 weeks) but I scheduled it for March 26 (just before 26 weeks). 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: July 8. 23w3d. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: grapefruit 

Upcoming appointments: ob on Thursday 

How are you feeling?: soooo tired

Rants/Raves: my friend’s mom is a retired kindergarten teacher and has been teaching a “pandemic preschool” for her grandson (a super gifted 3 year old) and his cousin (same age as my son). They are part of our regular playmates and they just asked me if my son would like to join them for the remainder of the school year. It’s twice a week for 3 hours a day, I’m so excited about this and so is my son. He will be starting next week!

Questions: baby why are you breech??? 

GTKY: What's your favourite song/artist/genre of music? Broadway musicals always. But also lots of Disney music and music from Disneyland