March 2021 Moms

All due-date/newborn check-in 2/8

redseligredselig member
edited March 2021 in March 2021 Moms

Now we’ve got a mix of babies and bumps! 

Estimated Due Date/Baby’s birthday : 

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is one thing you really need/want right now? 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: All due-date/newborn check-in 2/8

• Estimated Due Date/Baby’s birthday : C section March 18 - 10 more days!!!

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Benji 💙

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: the diameter of a large Domino's pizza? Who knows, but he feels big lol

Upcoming appointments: This Wednesday is my pre-op appointment and final check up with the OB!

How are you feeling?: Very ready and done. I can't wait to have baby boy here and start establishing a new routine to get through the day with 2 kids.

Rants/Raves: I'm glad that this pregnancy is finally almost at an end. I'm getting increasingly uncomfortable, having trouble staying asleep at night and leg cramps have been starting back up.

Questions:

GTKY: What is one thing you really need/want right now? I want caffeine in large quantities. My daily coffee isn't cutting it anymore lol. I'm talking energy drinks here 🤣
  • Estimated Due Date/Baby’s birthday : March 29th - don’t know if baby can hold on for that long! 

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Baby turns in utero to familiar sounds

Upcoming appointments: CTG tomorrow 

How are you feeling?: I’m doing okay. A couple of aches and pains and more frequent BH but I can still walk and get some things done 

Rants/Raves: Waiting on a furniture delivery tomorrow. Fingers crossed I won’t go into labour! Finally painted the baby’s room. 

Questions: none at the moment 

GTKY: What is one thing you really need/want right now? I’ve been craving a cold alcoholic beverage. Something like a Spritz Aperol or Hugo with lots of ice. Salivating just thinking about it. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @redselig the bottle of vodka in my freezer has looked very tempting lately, and I'm not even much of an alcohol drinker 😳