October 2021 Moms
Options

VBA2C

olii1olii1 member
edited February 2021 in October 2021 Moms
Any moms planning on natural birth after having 2 c-sections ? My first was suppose to be natural I was at 10 cm but it was induced labor ( I was 10 days late) our heartbeat was going down every time they increases petocin so after 3 tries we ended deciding to do c-section. Second birth I did not question my obgyn and just went for scheduled cs. Now I feel it will be more beneficial for the baby to do it naturally and recovery would be easier. I'm trying to find the doctor who support that but it seems they all prefer cs even though statistisc for risk are low... 
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: VBA2C

• Options
    I am going to be trying for a VBAC after 1 c section, but I know my midwives also do VBAC for women who have had 2 c-sections. If you're low risk maybe you can look for a midwife in your area who might be more skilled in that?
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I had to have a C-section with my first because he was stuck and it took me forever to get to 10cm and after 24hrs of being in labor they decided it was better for me to not push and to do a C-section. At first thought I was thinking a C-section is the way to go since I’ve already had one but I do kind of want a VBAC. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd love to do it, but given my history of extreme scarring I know it wouldn't be recommended for me. An unplanned or rushed csection would be considered high risk of bladder, intestine and bowel injury for me. 
  • Options
    kaamykaamy member
    My first was a c section, she was coming in early but being in labor for more then 48 hours and still i was 2 cm... i gave up. 2nd was a c section cuz the dr’s said if i go in labor after 38 wks ill b having a c section😢 so no vbac for me. My third pregnancy i opted for vbac 2. Unfortunately c section again. I couldn’t be induced baby was taking too long, i was way past my due date so c section was planned. 
    I hope you ladies get a chance to experience the natural way of labor. Ive seen women up and walking after a couple of hours having their babies. Good luck to you all.