Pregnant after IF
Options

All trimester check in, week of 2/14/2021

• How far along/EDD?
  • How are you feeling this week?
  • Rants/Raves? Questions?
  • Upcoming appointments?
  • GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's Day? Any traditions?

Also! Feel free to post pics of nurseries and bumps.

Calling:

@mtpbadger EDD 11/13 - Baby Boy is here! Congratulations!

@vetgirl2011 EDD 11/17 - Baby Boy is here!  Congratulations!

@omarismyhomeboy EDD 12/24

@the_road_to_oz EDD 12/31 - Baby Girl is here! Congratulations!

@laurelew EDD 3/4 (boy)

@Kimbrlyg814 EDD 3/6 

@lucyb1954 EDD 3/10 (girl)

@madasm0530 EDD 4/3

@FuzzyDust EDD 5/30

@halfanewt EDD 6/4

@lizalovespasha EDD 6/10

@laurad75 EDD 6/26 (girl)

@late_bloomer EDD 6/27 (boy)

@kam174 EDD EDD 8/30

Re: All trimester check in, week of 2/14/2021

• Options
    • How far along/EDD? 37w4d, EDD 3/4/2021
    • How are you feeling this week? Very pregnant!  I take daily naps.  My heartburn has lessened but isn't completely gone.  I still get queasy in the morning after breakfast.  My stamina is not great so I try to get done mini projects around the house as I'm able.  Fortunately most of the big baby prep work is complete.  DH and I are both excited and terrified about becoming parents in the very near future!
    • Rants/Raves? Questions?  I have a lot of anxiety about labor.  I ended up doing hypnotherapy sessions to try to overcome that anxiety.  I think they have helped but I still have days where I struggle.  Today is unfortunately one of those days.  :/
    • Upcoming appointments?  I have an in-person OB appt scheduled for Thursday morning.  Unfortunately the weather seems crummy again so it may get switched to telehealth.  I had an OB appt last Thursday morning too that I also asked to be switched to telehealth due to crummy weather.  I'll have a few more OB appts before the big day but I did want to mention that I have an induction scheduled for Mar 4th if necessary.  I would go to the hospital the night of Mar 3rd.  I have conflicting feelings about being induced but I feel at peace knowing that we will only go that route if I hit 40 weeks and there is no baby.
    • GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's Day? Any traditions?  DH and I ended up visiting Labor and Delivery yesterday (on Valentine's Day).  I was concerned because I hadn't felt my LO moving as much the day before or that morning.  As soon as I called the nurse's hotline he started moving but they suggested I come in to get checked out anyway just to be on the safe side.  Little boy is totally fine.  It was nice to be able to see the Labor and Delivery ward and to meet some of the nurses and residents.  Everyone was super nice.
    @laurad75 I'm so happy to hear that your anatomy scan went well and that your little girl is active! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey ladies! It’s been so long since I’ve posted here. Nearing our due date quickly! Sharing some bump updates from the last few weeks. Hope you all are doing well!  
    • How far along/EDD? 37w2d / EDD 3/6/2021
    • How are you feeling this week? Good! Big and pregnant. I’ve developed pregnancy induced carpal tunnel (who knew that was a thing?!) so much hands are sore and tingly through the day. I’ve started to get a bit more tired during the day but still managing to exercise and get through without napping (which is good because I’m still working 😬). Feeling excited for our little guy to arrive and very prepared for labor. We have a wonderful doula that has helped us through the process. Our OB is also amazing and supportive. Feeling very positive!
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Just hand pain. It’s tough because I work on a computer all day but I keep reminding myself that this is worth it and it’s almost over!
    • Upcoming appointments? Had an OB appt today and our little man is doing great. NST went well. He was very wiggly the entire time. I go back again next Monday for another check up. 
    • GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's Day? Any traditions? We had a great Italian dinner this past weekend which was so nice! Just enjoyed time together and a fire in the fireplace!
  • Options
    @Kimbrlyg814 Your maternity pictures are stunning!!  What a beautiful dress/setting.  You're looking great, mama!  It's crazy how close we are to the big day right now.
  • Options
    @laurelew thank you! I am still in awe how they turned out! I’m so excited our due dates are quickly approaching and before you know it we will have our little boys in the world 💙 
  • Options
    Hope everyone is doing well and feeling good! 💕

@Kimbrlyg814 Beautiful pictures! Sorry to hear about your carpal tunnel 😕 I just had surgery to correct that about 2 years ago. Before the surgery I wore a wrist brace to bed (they sell on amazon) and it helped! Wonder if it’s safe / works for pregnancy induced carpal tunnel. Hope you find comfort soon! 
    • How far along/EDD? 12 weeks 2 days / Due 8/30 
    • How are you feeling this week? Good! Never had any morning sickness, just tired - and tired of the endless trips to the bathroom lol my husband actually counted one day - over 30 trips 😳
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Rants: Everyone asking me “how’s baby?” I don’t know, I can’t feel it yet 😑 I’m also still nervous. Like I can’t believe I’m actually pregnant, and is this for real? 😕 I’m excited but also being very guarded - wondering when/if that goes away and full on excitement takes over. Raves: Cleaned out the office to turn it into a nursery. Did the bloodwork for NIPT (genetic / chromosomal testing) so looking forward to getting those results in the next few weeks 🥳
    • Upcoming appointments? 12 week sono tomorrow. Cannot wait to see the baby - 4 weeks in between Sonos is way too long, especially after going weekly for the first 8 weeks! 
    • GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's Day? Any traditions? We’re not big on celebrating Valentine’s Day 🤷🏼‍♀️ We ordered in dinner with a few friends and had a lot of much needed laughs 😌 My friend bought me a Harmony Ball necklace. So cool! Does anyone else have one / heard of these? 

• Options

@lucyb1954 - thanks for kicking this off.

@lucyb1954  @lauralew and @Kimbrlyg814  congrats on being so close to your due dates!  You're almost there!!!

• How far along/EDD? 21w6d (Planned CS 6/21)
    • How are you feeling this week? I still have pregnancy rhinitis.  The congestion causes terrible headaches. Flonase used to help but no longer seems to work.  I just ordered a humidifier and I'm hoping that does the trick.  Let me know if you have any other suggestions.  I'll try anything at this point.  
    • Rants/Raves? Questions?  My OB made me take an early gestational diabetes test and thankfully all was normal.  I was worried about that one.
    • Upcoming appointments?  Next anatomy scan is Wednesday.  I just had one 4 weeks ago.   All was good so it's not clear to me what they're looking for this time. I love seeing the little guy and getting more pics so I'm not going to complain 😁
    • GTKY: Any plans for Valentine's Day? Any traditions?  We made a nice risotto and scallop dinner with homemade chocolate truffles.  (Thanks to Blue Apron).  It was nice and quiet.  
  • Options
    @lucyb1954 thinking of you!!! Hope all goes well this week! 
  • Options
    @lucyb1954 Thinking of you this week.  I totally understand what you mean about your emotions being all over the place thinking about your family expanding from a family of 2 to a family of 3.  I'm hoping for a quick and easy induction for you on Thursday. <3
  • Options
    @lucyb1954 checking in to see how you’re doing!

@laurelew how are you doing?! Due date is just days away! 
  • Options
    Just a quick update: I gave birth to baby boy on Wednesday, February 24.  My water broke that morning and then it was go time.  We are all home now and doing well.  I will try to update with more information later on when I have more time.

@lucyb1954 I hope your delivery went well.

@Kimbrlyg814 Best of luck to you, girl.  You're next!

• Options
    @laurelew congratulations!!! So happy for you!
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    @laurelew. Congratulations!!!!  How exciting!  Hope to hear more of an update when you get a chance!  Feel free to start up the March New Mommies thread, too! ❤️
  • Options
    Scheduled for an induction tomorrow! 😬 feeling so many feelings! 
  • Options
    @lauralew
    Great news!! Enjoy all of the baby snugglies! 

@Kimbrlyg814
    Yeah, the feelings can be really intense esp. if this has been a long and challenging journey to finally welcome your own little bundle.  I felt pretty excited (and some relief) when they started my induction, but by the time baby was about to arrive (c-section due to failure to progress), I was so nervous I felt like I was going to throw up! I had my husband run down to the nurses' station to see if there was anything they could give me since I felt like I was going to vomit everywhere. Nurse gave me some kind of injection that helped some. I still remember looking at the clock in the OR and feeling baby kick me -- and thinking "this might be the last time i ever feel her kick INSIDE of me" and it was just super overwhelming. 
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."