November 2021 Moms

Weekly Randoms 2/22-2/28

What's happening this week?

Re: Weekly Randoms 2/22-2/28

• This week for me has been catching up at work because we were off almost all last week due to the crazy snow. The only other thing that is happening is I may move into the bathroom because I swear I am peeing every 42 minutes and I think I would be more productive if I worked from the toilet   ;)
    Me: 34 DH: 43
    Our Journey for #1
    2014 -- Started TTC casually
    2017 -- Discovered MFI but didn't move forward with treatment due to expense and grad school
    Spring 2019 -- Started with RE and confirmed MFI 
    Fall 2019 -- 3 cycles of Clomid and TI, 3 BFNs, discovered hostile cervical mucus was also contributing
    Spring/Summer 2020 -- 3 cycle of IUI, 3 BFNs
    Nov 2020 - First IVF with 3 little frosties, had to change to freeze all due to OHSS
    Feb 16, 2021 - FET #1 - BFP! Beta #1 100 Beta # 2 541 EDD 11/4/2021

• When are you due? 🥰
  • Loading the player...
  • @KNB1027 I was sooo lucky on my first pregnancy because I had a private bathroom in my office. Fortunately, now I’m pregnant at home, so a toilet isn’t very far away here either 😂
  • I’ve been sleeping about 11 hours/night every day this week. I forgot just how much it feels like I’ve hit a wall in the early days of pregnancy. Cheers for naps!
  • @sliztee tiredness/fatigue is the only symptom I’m actually counting as “real” at the moment. It’s unreal 😂 I am just sooo tired lol 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @emarie123 I am 4w2d today and am due November 4th  :)

@sliztee I am also lucky that the bathroom is right across the hall so I can quickly pop in and back! Are you working from home or are you a SAHM?

@jackie_dunny I completely agree with the tiredness! Yesterday I almost crawled back in bed because I could barely keep my eyes open immediately after waking up  

I do I have to say that I am happy for the symptoms because until our first ultrasound I'm not sure I'll believe this is real!

Me: 34 DH: 43
    Our Journey for #1
    2014 -- Started TTC casually
    2017 -- Discovered MFI but didn't move forward with treatment due to expense and grad school
    Spring 2019 -- Started with RE and confirmed MFI 
    Fall 2019 -- 3 cycles of Clomid and TI, 3 BFNs, discovered hostile cervical mucus was also contributing
    Spring/Summer 2020 -- 3 cycle of IUI, 3 BFNs
    Nov 2020 - First IVF with 3 little frosties, had to change to freeze all due to OHSS
    Feb 16, 2021 - FET #1 - BFP! Beta #1 100 Beta # 2 541 EDD 11/4/2021

• I had my first irrational crying today. I always knew I was going to be moody/emotional but I was totally not expecting it this early lol but I asked my midwife friend, she said it’s totally normal and expected. I spilt MH’s coffee all over our stove top and walked away absolutely blubbering 😂😂
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @KNB1027 I've been home with my son (2.5) since he was born. Due to the pandemic, I haven't been able to return to work as we had planned before moving to MN. Who knows when I'll be back in the real world again now that I'm pregnant with #2!
  • @jackie_dunny Hugs  <3 The first trimester is certainly the most emotional because your hormones are completely chaotic!