Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 2.26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 
Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 2.26

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: WFAF. Maybe. Or maybe day 27 (day of/before AF expected) to avoid a gap in progesterone supplementation if I do test positive. Normally I take it thru day 26, and my doc wants me to continue to take if PG 🤔. I'm definitely overthinking this...

R/R: well it's sure quiet here today.

CS/Q: nah, this chart is a hot mess.
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    edited February 2021
    @pajamstagrams I was thinking the same thing! I literally just thought wow this board is dead today hahaha. 

Month/Cycle: 6/1AL
    CD/DPO: 30/12
    Timing: “good”
    Typical LP length: 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Testing: BFN today
    R/R: My cycle has always been so consistent (28-29 days), until the last six months or so (when we started trying). I don’t even know what’s happening any more. My app is predicting a 35-36 day cycle this time. 😳
    CS/Q: none

ETA tag and formatting 
  • Loading the player...
  • @rgn12 sorry about your longer cycles, that's so frustrating! 
  • @pajamstagrams thanks! Not sure if it’s worth mentioning to my OB or not... although they may just say it’s related to my Dec loss. It started before that though. 🤷🏻‍♀️