June 2021 Moms

Weekly Symptoms - Week of 02/21

How far along are you? 
How are you feeling this week? What symptoms are you having? 

Re: Weekly Symptoms - Week of 02/21

• 25+5 

I feel like I could write that meme myself, but with my own long list. Gas, constipation, heartburn, leaky breasts, carpal tunnel appears to be starting, when I sleep in on my right side my arm goes numb. Also, if I don’t drink enough water and sit in one place too long My feet start to swell. A lot of this is exactly how I was with my first. I just hoped by some miracle they would not happen this time. 
  • 25 weeks today

So much bloating. Gas pains. Not sleeping well. Peeing all the time. Heartburn. Sciatic pain. 

Pregnancy is beautiful...

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • Loading the player...
  • 22 weeks today. 

Still some nausea, especially when I get hungry. Anyone else having terrible headaches? They are always on my right side so I am wondering if maybe they are migraines. They just seem to linger all day and then get worse in the evening. It's been so hard to fall asleep with a pounding headache!
  • @sugarcoateddonut where are you feeling the headaches? Could it be dehydration or a neck issue? I’m so sorry. 

22+2 here. My feet hurt yesterday afternoon. So random and painful. Beyond that I’m constipated and the hemorrhoids are worse than ever. I was sitting on a block doing yoga earlier and thought I might cry. 
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• 25+4 today

Tired as usual, heartburn every time I’m not propped up.  @laurad75 I’ve got some pretty big hemorrhoids now.  I didn’t go poop for like 4 days last week and when I finally did I felt like my insides were going to come out with it 🥴   With DS1 they were there but mostly went away after birth, I’m reeeeaaallly hoping that’s the same scenario here.  @Maggie1202 I’ve been peeing more these last few days too. Not sure why since my water intake has mostly been the same if not less.  Weird.  @klj0228 lol the leaky breasts!  Same!  Like thought that held off a while longer lol soon enough I’m going to need breast pads! 
  • A day shy of 22 weeks. 

I think I might have felt Braxton Hicks last night? Maybe? It was a sharp pain just below my belly that repeated several times for a few minutes. Plus the usual pelvic/muscle pain all around there and intermittent back pain, plus what I think is indigestion (bunch of nausea over the weekend, but Tums eventually fixed it). My biggest issue right now is the nasal congestion, because it's keeping me awake at night. What's killing me is that there's not even that much mucus up there, so it's hard to clear my nose (when I do it's these gross globs of blood with a little dried snot). I take Flonase and use a humidifier at night, which is usually enough, but now I also need to get up around 3am to furiously blow my nose and add another squirt of Flonase. I'm hoping that once warmer weather and humidity arrive it'll go away (usually does). 
  • 25+1
    My nose was draining for some reason at 4 am this morning. The insomnia has not stopped but I have noticed a pattern. Two days of up from 1am-6am then I'll sleep through the third night. To only repeat the cycle again and again and.... 
    My hips feel like they are separating from my body. I started going to the chiropractor last week to help with all this pain. 

Oh the gloriousness of pregnancy. 
  • 23 weeks today 

@akoros I’ve had constant nasal congestion since very early on (maybe week 5), it never goes away.

I’m feeling ok. Yesterday I had some random cramping, maybe BHs but probably constipation mixed with RLP. Today my lower back hurts. Other than that I’m just super tired and have acid reflux and hip pain.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• 22 weeks today - and I'm feeling all 22 of those weeks. Constant peeing, achy hips and pelvis, reflux 

It's so glorious being pregnant. 
  • How far along are you? 21+6

How are you feeling this week? What symptoms are you having?   Feel like I need to knock on wood but.... Feeling pretty good! Definitely lots of gas, feeling huge, some constipation, and my boobs are gearing up for nursing, but physically feeling much better than I did for at least ds2's pregnancy. Been finding out more about sjorgens (are you guys tired of me yet??!) and am pretty sure I had it with ds2's pregnancy. By this point last time I physically was in SO much joint pain all day, every day, and my foot arches had dropped.... This time, on meds for it and none of that at all. 
  • 25+3 
    I think I may also have hemorrhoids. I’ve never had it before and was a bit alarmed after I looked in the toilet...(tmi I know) so that’s new this week. 
  • Does anyone else have the linea nigra line on their belly at this stage along?? i noticed last night in my bath that there was this faint line going up half way to my belly button starting from my pelvic and I think this is what it is. Im like NOOOOO 😭 I was hoping I wouldn't get it. I hate this line and think it's ugly and don't want it lol It does go away after birth right ?? 
  • @wendy838 - oof. I have one that I developed with my first kiddo (almost 10 years ago) that hasn’t gone away. And now I have an internal one that is very discomfortable. Lots of fiber, maybe some stool softener, and Tucks should help. Good luck!
    Married <3 August 2010
    DD1  <3 August 2011
    DD2 <3 August 2013
    DD3 <3 February 2017
  • @mindyb2019 it goes away after birth. Try to think of it as another little piece of the random puzzle our bodies put together when growing a tiny human. I also think they are ugly, but know we will pretty much all get them. 
  • @mindyb2019 I started noticing the line as well.  With my first it stopped at my belly button and went away a few months after birth!  I still don’t quite understand why we get them lol 
  • @disgruntled_pelican thanks for the tips, going to try those. They’re not painful and I hope it doesn’t get to that point. 😢
    @mindyb2019 my linea nigra line is soo obvious, it’s way past my belly button now. If it doesn’t go away it’s going to look so funny on my stomach lol
  • @mindyb2019 I've noticed a faint line as well. I'm pretty sure it goes away, so at this point I prefer that to stretch marks

Is anyone having any pelvic pressure? Before it was in front, and felt more like muscles straining under the belly bump, but this morning I definitely have pressure more around my vagina/vulva. Not pain, just feels like something heavy (gee I wonder what) is pressing down. I know this happens later on in pregnancy, but feels kind of early (22+2).
  • @akoros I just had the muscle straining /pulling under the bump start yesterday so I'm sure I'm right behind you. I remember the pressure/heaviness in my pelvis from last time though. 
    @mindyb2019 I've gotten the line with both ds and it went away pretty soon afterwards. I remember taking a shower soon after ds1 was born and really scrubbing my stomach and so much dead skin came off that it seemed like the whole line came off. 
  • @_orchid_ Thank you! I wasn't overly worried, but Googled and found articles basically saying "pelvic pain = normal, pelvic pressure = might need to worry" so wasn't sure how concerned I should be. I'm in the 2-week pre-appointment period where my anxiety spikes, which also doesn't help. Hopefully she moves a lot today so I can be reassured.
  • Thanks guys. So glad im not the only one with a line on their belly over here lol @klj0228 im glad you think its ugly too 😆 

@akoros im joining you on the pelvic pressure. The last like 4 days or more I've had alot of pressure and pain in my vagina/vulva area too. Its not painful but I find when im on my feet and stand too much I get this pressure and it feels heavy and my crotch aches and throbs etc. Its not fun lol 
  • @akoros @mindyb2019 I think support belts help with the pressure if you'll be on your feet a lot. @akoros, you did a long walk the other day? Sometimes the day after I am more active than usual I notice the aches/pressure more. I try to wear a support belt whenever I'm doing anything "extra" at this point. I wore one all of 3rd tri/most of 2nd with ds2 and it helped.
  • @_orchid_ Not as long as I would have liked, but yes I did a walk yesterday (cut short because I was uncomfortable...and work is crazy so I needed to get back). I suppose it's time to invest in a support belt...
  • 25+4

Heartburn, gas, constipation, insomnia(Benadryl has become my BFF), Braxton Hicks, vag pressure, back pain, leaky boobs, fingers are swelling

I’m sure there’s something else too 🙃
  • I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow.

Things that shouldn't crack are starting to crack and pop, like me pelvis bone...I've also been having sooooo many braxton hicks. I talked to my Dr. about it and she said its totally normal to have them earlier and stronger with each pregnancy, as long as I'm not having them every 15 minutes for consecutive hours because then thats active labor. Last night I had 3 within 30 minutes, but then they stopped so I did a sigh of relief.
  • @wendy838 so sorry.  I have them and they can be really painful.  My doctor said anything OTC is fine to take. 
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• 24+6 

baby boy likes to face my back and punch my innards. It feels so weird. Also a lot of pinching under the ribs, like I am out of space already. Can’t catch my breath, sitting down I breath hard. Too early for all of this! 
  • 24+3 

Out of breathe, lots of backaches, hands and fingers are going tingly and numb every night I sleep, aches in my hips from sleeping on my sides. I think baby boy was sitting on my bladder all day as I litterally had to pee every 20 mins on the nose today for 3.5 hours. lol soo annoying and it felt like I was going to burst. Vericose veins are hurting bad, and pelvic pain/pressure in the vag/vulva area. I think that petty much sums it up 😆 

@ramzlau I think my baby boy likes to face my back and punch my innards too LOL its such a weird feeling. 😖 
  • 24 weeks

My hips have calmed down and I’m feeling less loose, which is really wonderful. The problem
    now is insomnia. My kids aren’t sleeping great, so that’s not helping things, but I sleeping really lightly and having trouble falling back asleep if I get woken up....but I’m completely wiped out exhausted all day 😑 I also have some RLP this evening but I did a 30 minute work out this morning (barre and yoga) and played with the kids outside all day, include a mile walk so I’m going to chalk that up to overdoing it and not the start of actual RLP 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Anyone dealing with aches, pains, pops, cracks, and soreness.... chiropractor! I swear by it! I started seeing one in my second pregnancy and the *magic* she performed was incredible! I dealt with a lot of sciatica and SPD that she fixed right up, but also they help align pelvis/baby for delivery. I had hecka back labor with my first, but not my second or third. Some insurances cover chiropractic care. Ours doesn’t, but the visits with my chiro are $40/visit, which we were able to fit it into our budget. There is a place in town that is only $15/visit.
    Married <3 August 2010
    DD1  <3 August 2011
    DD2 <3 August 2013
    DD3 <3 February 2017