Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 2/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

*TW* TTC history
Me:32 DH:31
Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
DX: Unexplained
8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

Re: TWW Thursday 2/25

• Month/Cycle: 6/1AL (realized I’ve been doing this wrong the whole time 🤣)

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: “good”

Typical LP length: has been off AL 🤷🏻‍♀️

Testing: Stark white BFN today. Not feeling too optimistic even though it’s still kind of early to test. This cycle has been so off in general, abrupt ovulation, longer than usual cycle, etc.

R/R: This week my work schedule has been soooo inconsistent. Lucky for the little extra break in my day at times, but it still throws me off! 

CS/Q: none

• @rgn12 I hear ya, I'm a creature of habit and when my routine is off it messes me up big time!

Month/Cycle:  13/13

CD/DPO:  27/9

Timing: IUI so perfect

Typical LP length: 12-13ish

Testing: holding off 

R/R: Have my usual day off today so I'm hanging out at home, working on laundry, and cooking something good for dinner (not sure what yet).  Maybe baking some bread or cookies later to keep me distracted.  These last few days of the TWW are always the hardest for me.

CS/Q: no questions

• Loading the player...
  • @rgn12 I’m sorry for your weird cycle. I hate those.

@quiltandknit The last few days of the TWW are definitely torcher! I’m jealous of your planned baking for the day. I always watch the great British baking show and think to myself that I’ll start baking some day…. And then it never happens lol

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: at 10dpo

R/R: Things blew up family drama wise over the past 24 hours. Me and my brother got into a text fight. He was being absolutely nasty. So of course I got defensive and was a B back. I apologized this morning but I doubt he’ll even acknowledge it. Then there’s drama with my aunt and her ex husband. They’ve been separated for 8ish years now. But he’s still obsessed with her. He’s literally insane. He’s been court ordered to stay away from her and their kids. He stalks them. Harasses them. The works. To the point that we’re all fearful that he’s going to do something to harm her or the kids. I thought I was crazy for thinking it but I found out this morning that my mom is also afraid of that. My aunt is also warried about her safety. My aunts lawyer is concerned. The child protective services that have been called in to investigate (another long story but the ex husband accused my aunt of being an unfit mother. She’s not) they’re concerned about the safety of the children in relation to their father. Even the police department is concerned and has ordered him to stop contacting them. Because he’s been harassing them too. Calling, emailing, showing up, excessively to get any and all reports on them. It’s insane. But they can’t do anything since he’s not legally doing anything wrong.

CS/Q:

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @quiltandknit cooking and baking sound so fun! agreed, these last few days are the WORST!
    @LJMoon6 I'm sorry to hear that that's all going on for you, family stuff is tough at any time but I imagine it can feel even harder while TTC. <3

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD29, 13 DPO

Timing: -5, -2

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: still POAS obsessively, 3 BFNs with FMU this morning. also got a BT today (results in 24-48 hours) because I want to be prepared for "just in case" since I get my first dose of COVID vax tomorrow.

R/R: trying very hard to not get all SS again today! I've been feeling really lonely in this journey lately (s/o to my therapist, the real MVP), but starting to connect via the boards is helping more than I thought it would; I'm grateful for the budding feelings of community here :)

CS/Q: n/a

• @rgn12 sorry that you’ve had so many inconsistencies at work but glad you can find the positives in the down time 

@quiltandknit ooh sounds like you’ve got a good day off planned! 

@ljmoon6 wow I’m so sorry you’re having a lot of family drama at the moment. I have loads in my life (none at the present moment but so much so in the past that things are just always tense if we ever even do talk lol) so I totally understand and commiserate with you 

@chgilmore I’m sorry you’re still having a hard time but glad you’ve found a sense of community here!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: daily until AF

R/R: I feel like such a grumpy bugger today and my anxiety levels are quite high but idk why really because nothing is bugging me lol my hands were uncontrollably shaking this morning, it was wild. DH is so amazing though. For the last few days, I come home and he’s cleaning a different room of the house (and I mean full on cleaning, steam mopping, mopping under rugs, etc.) and then he still cooks dinner, feeds the dog, and takes care of me (cups of tea, snacks, etc.). I’d feel bad about it but we kind of switch off without even trying lol sometimes it’s me doing all of that, sometimes it’s him. It’s a good balance and I’m grateful for it 

CS/Q: temps still elevated 👀 

Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @jackie_dunny your DH sounds like mine lol, that support is so so so crucial! <3