Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 2/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

*TW* TTC history
Me:32 DH:31
Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
DX: Unexplained
8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

Re: WTO Thursday 2/25

• Yesterday was busy! Never got to circle back around to tags so putting them here.

@keikilove This is so exciting! How did the baseline appointment go? Did it ease your nerves at all??

@fantasyflyte it sounds like you have a similar reaction to prednisone as I do. Glad you are off it now. Hope you're able to find a little relaxation time this week since you're light on school work.

@inthewoods23 ugh, I'm sorry. Doesn't seem like there's much point in you going to the office. I know I've been in the workplace full time but I don't wish that on anyone.

@ronnie320 I almost started Outlander the other day but then I decided not to bc I wasn't sure I would like it. But you've convinced me!
  • @fameonmain2 I go in when necessary which right now isn't much. I think I've gone into the office 3 times now for specific work stuff (not counting the times I came early in the pandemic to have some things from my cubicle put in my car to take home). I'd honestly feel a lot better if I had the ability to do work in my own cubicle instead of elsewhere. I don't like that feeling of unfamiliarity!

Month/Cycle: 4 AL

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, prenatal and supplements, GF and DF diet

R/R: I rescheduled the training with our one sales guy for today. It will be virtual and be done with presentations instead of a live demo. Well, late yesterday (after work hours) my boss was still working and HR asked about adding this other new sales guy that just started on Tuesday to join the training I have set up for today. Thing is, the products he's covering are not the same as this other sales guy so it's like... does he really need to be in on this? Anyway, boss told HR that he'd talk to me tomorrow (today) about it. A half hour after this conversation she sends out a meeting invite anyway and I only saw it this morning. Also lol, her description originally said the training would be on site so my boss is like "whoa whoa whoa where did you get that idea that this training was on site??". So 10 minutes after that she resent the invite to say it's not on site. I am so close to the point of just wanting to yell at people for being stupid and not considerate or communicating with the proper people about things! I'm totally fine with training people, but we're getting less than 24 hours notice a good amount of time and it's just so dysfunctional.

CS/Q: look at me adding my chart for a change

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 13/lost track

CD: Also lost track...*checks app*... 12

WAYDTGKU: Currently on BCP awaiting FET cycle

R/R: I'm currently at my in-laws house and it's so awesome. There's snow, so that's pretty neat, and I really love my in-laws, so that helps, haha. My MIL is always cooking really great stuff, and I try to be helpful, but it's hard when it's not your kitchen. I try to jump on washing the dishes because that's easy and you don't have to know where anything goes. We don't have too much planned other than relax, and it's so nice to be somewhere other than my own house. A year of near isolation has been so draining. 

CS/Q: I have a non-TTGP-related question, more a question about board mechanics. Why is it, that when someone posts something weird or against policy, that people quote it and say "QFP"? (I think that's it, anyway). Sorry, weird question, haha. 

• @Lisa3379 it means “quoted for posterity” in case they get offended and delete their post 
  • @inthewoods23that sounds super frustrating, I'm sorry.

@Lisa3379 sounds like a lovely relaxing time, enjoy!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 27

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon supplements

R/R: just a normal day today, nothing incredibly exciting. I actually slept last night, so that's nice.

CS/Q: FF thinks I ovulated over the weekend, stream of consciousness in the spoiler with the chart because it's long.

FF says ovulation CD 22, which would put it smack in the middle of the prednisone course and surrounded by negative OPKs and little to no cm. I'm going to stay here another day before moving because I'm not sure I believe that I ovulated.

I had no symptoms when I usually have acne and increase sex drive, and sometimes ovulation pain. I usually temp around 8 or 9 am, which is also when our heat kicks up for daytime temps, but this morning's temp was like 10:45 and the room felt noticeably warm, so I want to wait and see if tomorrow's temp is still high or if it was the room.

I mean, I guess I could technically have had a super fast LH surge in the couple days that I only checked cm there (didn't want to waste the tests and figured S or C cm wouldn't have a positive OPK). Honestly, if I did ovulate then, we wouldn't have had much chance even if I'd caught it given the cm environment would have been pretty hostile.

It's very frustrating, though, to think I might have had two messed up cycles in a row. Does it even count as a cycle trying if we didn't have sex because we thought I wasn't ovulating yet? :'(

• And I just had a brainwave that the prednisone might have been artificially lowering my temps because they were REAL low, discarded the temps during prednisone time, and CH went away. Plus had EWCM this evening so I'm not out, woo!