Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 2/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: WTO Wednesday 2/24

• Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks

R/R: Sorry I've been MIA lately. Back to work this week and so less time in general, plus I have been working on job applications and pushing forward on my dissertation. And I've actually been feeling pretty crappy the last few days -- lots of migraines and just blah. I'm thinking it's the return to work this week and the mask wearing all day, but who knows? Happy to be home today and I'll also be home Friday so that's a good thing. I should probably start OPKs but with CBAD you are supposed to use FMU and well that ship has sailed... maybe I'll remember tomorrow morning.

CS/Q: chart is an absolute mess.

• @fameonmain2 I hope you start to feel better soon. It’s such a crappy feeling to be working where you don’t want to be. Hopefully those job applications bear fruit soon! Enjoy the days at home, hope it helps the migraine ago away! P.S. It seems like so many of us have been busy & the board’s been really quiet the last week. I’m trying to be more active this week as my schedule has finally lightened up. 

Month/Cycle: 33/ 🤷‍♀️ 

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: Just waiting for the “go” signal to finally do our frozen embryo transfer. 🤞🏽Feeling a bit nervous about what the doctor will tell me at my baseline appointment today.  

R/R: Had a very early morning Zoom meeting but was allowed to be off camera, so it wasn’t too brutal. It actually felt good to connect with my colleagues even though it was at an ungodly hour  

CS/Q: Not temping 

• Loading the player...
  • @fameonmain2 sorry you're having a rough time, I hope things are looking up soon. Migraines are the worst.

@keikilove fingers crossed for you and good luck with the appointment!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 26

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon supplements

R/R: so tired. happy to be done with prednisone. full day of homework ahead but not overwhelmingly so, which is nice. I actually feel like I'm in a decent place schoolworkwise, which is a nice change from this past weekend when ALL TEH THINGS were due at once.

CS/Q: temp rose a little this morning but I don't think it's anything because no cm/positive opks yet and also I woke up after 4ish hours, went back to sleep for an hour, woke up again and then temped.

• @fameonmain2 sounds like you have been very busy! Sucks to have that and not feel well at the same time.

@keikilove keep us posted on your baseline. Hope everything looks great!

@fantasyflyte having so much due around the same time is tough.

Month/Cycle: 4 AL

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: bbt, OPKs, GF and DF diet, yoga, PNV, DHA, CoQ10, DH on multivitamin and CoQ10

R/R: work was super aggravating yesterday. Going into the office was pointless. I was supposed to train one of our new regional sales guys with a demonstration thing but it wasn't working right and to top it off, he thought it was virtual so he wasn't even on site. Just... WTF the point of me coming in this week to train him was because he was going to be at our office. I think I was also just feeling overwhelmed because being at the office is so different now with us not allowed to use our cubicles so we're supposed to use a closed office or one of the many tables set up strewn about in a large open area of our building. I clearly feel a lot better being at home right now. Once there's some sense of normalcy going in I'm sure I'll be fine, but this sort of "hot desking" just is not for me right now.

CS/Q: nothing really exciting other than a temp drop today. Likely because I was a little cold overnight. Idiot me push off my comforter though. Which to be fair I only put it over my legs when I went to sleep so easier to slide off at some point
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @fameonmain2 sorry you’ve been feeling crappy! Hopefully you’re able to take a nice break on your days off and do some self-care!

@keikilove good luck at your appt!! Hope it goes well, keep us updated :)

@fantasyflyte ugh such a crappy feeling to be overwhelmed like that. Hopefully it dies down a bit and you can catch up!

@inthewoods23 that’s suuuuper annoying, sorry you had to go in! I wouldn’t feel comfortable either...maybe when you reschedule the training it actually CAN be virtual so you don’t have to go in!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNV, HIO

R/R: just same old - been so so busy at work, not to mention our whole household is sick so it’s been a bit of a rough week. 

Rave - just started watching Outlander and it’s soooo good. I really did not think I was going to enjoy it, I’m not typically into historical/time period type shows but I have to say, this one hooked me! 

CS/Q: had a question re OPKs that I posted in the OPK thread if anyone has a second! Switched to a different brand.