What’s got you saying WTF?
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: WTF Wednesday 2/24

• keikilovekeikilove member
    edited February 2021
    Hey @jackie_dunny! I see you’re up & getting your day going ahead of the rest of us while I’m up late again.😉

My WTF is the revival of the “After Dark” zombie thread from November: I wish I could find a gif of a zombie that is laughing. What’s up with the QFP?🤪

ETA: I’m not sure if the new poster added new info that just got stuck in the spoiler box, so maybe my WTF isn’t warranted. Maybe she genuinely wanted to add to the After Dark topic. Perhaps we need to get another one going soon, hahaha. 
  • @keikilove I think she was stuck in the box. I didn't care enough to actually check and if so.... is that really the best thread to have your first comment on? Thanks for essentially "walking up" to a group of strangers and start talking about your sexual experiences. Awkward
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 You just made me laugh out loud.😄 If that convo happened in real life...😆
  • @keikilove @inthewoods23 I had the same reaction to that thread! Simultaneously morbidly curious and also kinda WTF.

That said...would definitely be into a new After Dark thread ;)
  • @keikilove I was ready for work early with enough time to make the threads but not enough time to post 😂

@inthewoods23 i had the same thoughts as well lmao serious WTF
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers