Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 2.23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Tuesday 2.23

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: HIO, OPKs, going to attempt SMEP again total fail last cycle 

R/R: Rave/Rant: Getting new flooring and baseboards installed today, which is exciting, but new puppy is not excited at all! The barking is bound to drive me nuts so hoping he settles down.

CS/Q: None.

• Month/Cycle: 20/20? Maybe idek 

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: HSG, and SA being done this week, I’m not sure if I’m supposed to ttc before the procedure, and we’re abstaining for his sample, so not much. 

R/R: we survived the snowpocolypse! My area of Arkansas got hit the hardest from snow in the state, we had like 2 feet of snow, Snow squalls and all kinds of crap. But we were blessed to keep power and water, and have no lasting damage. Thankfully since we do get snow every couple of years we are more prepared than some of our friends in Texas. We have generators and big trucks and a whole redneck team of people helping out. You should have seen the amount of people my FIL pulled out of ditches over the passed week.  It’s melting now, and I’m ready for spring and the results of our tests! We also got good News about our insurances fertility coverage, and are supposed to be 100% covered after our deductible, with the exception of prior authorizations and things like that, so I really hope it works out that way. 

CS/Q: not charting right now 

• Loading the player...
  • @misspricklepants yay for new floors! What are you putting in? Hope the dog calms down. 😬
  • @misspricklepants yay new flooring!

@photographerwife that's awesome about your coverage!

Month/Cycle: 4 AL

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: AM sex towards of end FW lol, PNV, DHA, CoQ10, DH also on CoQ10 and multivitamin, OPKs, temping, Conceive+ if we need it, GF and DF diet

R/R: man yesterday was rough. It was exactly a super busy day, but I just get this weird sense of overwhelm that always seem to happen on the days my coworker is out of the office traveling. Idk, I had a headache and was getting the shakes at the end of the day. I had a super small lunch though so that likely contributed to most of my feeling like crap in the later afternoon. Today is also going to be quit busy that I'll feel like I got nothing done. Sigh. Ok no more of that work crap. Rave though - DH had his new 3D printers delivered yesterday so he was very excited about that and setting them up. One of them had a problem but he fixed it himself lol. Being an engineer can be super helpful at home haha.

CS/Q: nothing really exciting here yet. I'm trying to track a bunch more things this cycle so we'll see how that goes

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited February 2021
    @misspricklepants Good luck with SMEP! As you know, it’s a commitment, but it adds peace of mind that you covered your bases.👍🏽 Hope the new floors go in smoothly & look great when they’re finished. 

@photographerwife Glad the snowstorm wasn’t too damaging for you guys. LOL at “whole redneck team of people to help out”😄Gotta love good ol’ salt-of-the-earth people. And YAY for infertility coverage!!

@inthewoods23 Sorry yesterday felt overwhelming. I’m having a similarly stressful time lately. No fun. I truly hope today is smoother for you. Remember to breathe and take those breaks from your desk.💗

Month/Cycle: 33/way too many

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Waiting for frozen embryo transfer. I go this week to find out what day it will happen. Praying my lining is thick enough this time! 

R/R: Rant: I’m traveling today for some medical treatment, and then traveling some more so I have several carry-ons with me. Missed my flight because I had a HUGE pair of scissors in my purse that I didn’t know were there. TSA made me run all my bags in one huge bin so then he wasn’t sure where to look for the scissors so he had to search all my bags— including the medical stuff I had packed separately— and I couldn’t direct him where to look for the scissors because I didn’t know what he was talking about (and I still don’t know how they got in there!).

CS/Q: Haven’t temped since I’m on suppression in prep for FET. 

• @misspricklepants I always go in with a plan for the cycle, timing wise, and then always screw it up! Yay for new flooring! What are you getting?

@photographerwife I saw your question on the IF thread. I know you’re supposed to avoid before your HSG, but then I think you’re encouraged to try after it. I think the theory is that it opens up your tubes if they were slightly blocked? Idk, it’s been a while. Yay for 100% coverage! That is so amazing!

@inthewoods23 I’m sorry you had such a crappy day yesterday. Yay for a new 3D printer! Does he plan on making anything fun with it? Did I miss an update on which guy was picked after the interviews?  

@keikilove That’s crazy that they stopped you for the scissors! My friend has accidentally brought a razor blade onto a plane a few time lol. What a bummer about missing the flight. I hope you were able to get another one no problem.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 14 (O day!)

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole and TI

R/R: Things have been busy at work the last few weeks. It comes in waves. Either I’m super busy or I’m bored out of my mind. There’s no in between. Ugh.

I’m excited for FW to be over lol. I get so stressed about timing and then second guess everything. And then end up screwing it up one way or another. I need a few days to just know it’s all out of my control now… before the crazy SSing starts lol.

CS/Q:

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @keikilove god TSA 🤦‍♀️ this is why I show up at the airport 2 hours before boarding would start lol.

@LJMoon6 no there wasn't an update. Turns out we might be doing something else structure-wise so I guess we're no longer looking to add a person to our team 😑 I'm always panicking about our timing! It's hard not to obsess about it
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @misspricklepants oooh puppy! what kind of dog do you have?

@photographerwife that's great that you were able to keep power, and extra great news on the insurance!

@inthewoods sorry about the work stress, those days are tough.

@keikilove that sounds like a rough trip, I'm sorry you missed the flight. did you have to toss the scissors or were you able to move them to a checked bag?

@LJMoon6 I feel you on the control thing. I feel like I swing between "I need to control everything" and "I need to control nothing"

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon supplements

R/R: last day of prednisone today! Maybe I'll finally ovulate now. And fall asleep before 4am. So much for my hopeful shorter cycle. At least my eye's almost totally normal again.

CS/Q: not much, haven't been as religious with temps the last few days because 1) knew it wouldn't matter much while taking prednisone and 2) verrry off sleep schedule and wildly varied waking times this week.

• @LJMoon6 Congrats on wrapping up FW😆 Yeah, sometimes the stress of timing it really is too much. 

@fantasyflyte After he was done taking FOREVER to check my bags, he walked away for a long time. Turns out he was looking for a ruler, a rule book with pictures of scissors, and he was testing the sharpness of the tip with his fingertip. 🙄 After all that, he said they met requirements and I could take them with me! You know what I felt like doing with the scissors at that point. 🤬 
  • @keikilove wow, that just adds insult to injury at that point!