Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 2.23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 2.23

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: uhm, tomorrow morning? 😂 it’s my first TWW so I’m allowed to POAS early, right?.....right?! 

R/R: I can’t believe it’s 9pm (where I am) and no one has posted here yet! At least I don’t feel like I’m missing out by posting so late 

CS/Q: 

Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Howdy howdy :) 
    Potential TW - covid talk vaccine related

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD 27, 10/11 DPO (the apps and I disagree)

Timing: -4, -1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: started POAS yesterday morning; going in for an early blood test Thursday morning because I get my first COVID vaccine dose on Friday and want to be prepared/informed

R/R: I put this in the weekend group too but I am desperate for community support.

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • Testing: uhm, tomorrow morning? 😂 it’s my first TWW so I’m allowed to POAS early, right?.....right?! 

YO I feel this so hard - it's the whole reason I only bought FRER
  • @jackie_dunny I feel like there's no update for me from the weekend 😂 I'm 6DPO so not a whole lot of exciting stuff going on for me. But I'll do it because I actually do have a question...

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: "good"

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: holding out until 15DPO (ha!)

R/R: rant: why the heck does my local CVS only have blue dye tests?? I don't want to deal with all the issues that surround those. I know they're way cheaper, but come on! I had to buy this stupid 3 pack last time that had a FRER, rapid result, and digital. I just wanted a dang FRER, that's it! Also it was super expensive. Ended up buying some on Amazon for this cycle, because I ain't playing that game again. So that brings me to my question, do you guys order your tests online? Or go to a store? 

CS/Q: nah

• @pajamstagrams I feel you! despite my ongoing complex feelings about Amazon...I do have a monthly delivery of the 3-pack "6day sooner" FRER to supplement my 50-pack of the ClinicalGuard cheapo strips. it's more convenient, it's somewhat safer because of COVID, and I can guarantee that I get the tests I want instead of whatever is in stock at the store.
  • Month/Cycle: 3/1AL

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: “good”

Typical LP length: 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Wonky AL)

Testing: Probably tomorrow until AF... idk why I do this to myself 🙈

R/R: Definitely feeling the impact of the pandemic (and winter) more recently, for some reason. I want to go on a vacation or do something fun! Hoping the weather is nicer and we can at least go outside more. 

CS/Q: none