Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 2/20-2/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 2/20-2/21

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: "good" accdg to FF. I say pretty darn good considering the week from hell we've had here, but overall not what I'd hoped.

Typical LP length: 13-14 

Testing: nope, not unless AF is late. I SS pretty hard last cycle so this time we're taking a laid back approach. Hopefully. 

R/R: n/a

CS/Q: a hot mess with switching thermometers around CD11 and having broken sleep during the week, but pleased I still got a distinct shift. Interested to see how the next couple days go when I start taking temps closer to my normal time and have good consistent sleep.

• @pajamstagrams good luck with waiting until you’re late. I’m only 4DPO and I’m already excited to POAS lol 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing: aiming for 3/2 but will probably be 2/28 at the earliest 

R/R: eh nothing really going on at the moment. Actually enjoying my weekends again which is nice. I used to be so miserable at my old job that I would stress about going to work on Monday even on a Saturday lol

CS/Q: curious to see what my temp will be tomorrow and if FF will change my O day

Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Loading the player...
  • @jackie_dunny last cycle I managed to manifest alllll the symptoms and ended up testing 14 DPO just to stop the madness lol. That's why I'm hoping to take it easier this time and stress less. I also used to get the Sunday blues with my old job, and then when I did shift work with my current one, it would start 2-3 days ahead of time. Glad you don't feel that way anymore!!

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD 20, 3 DPO

Timing: good

Testing: will test closer to when AF due. Opk test peak on 2/16. So far two spiked high temps post suspected ovulation above 98.0

R/R: 

CS/Q: waiting to check my BBT tomorrow to confirm ovulation. I used soft cups and pre seed this cycle mixed with the traditional DTD but applied soft cup after.

• Good morning everyone! This is my first time posting on a board like this and I'm excited for some camaraderie!

Month/Cycle: 1/28 (first one actively TTGP)

CD/DPO: CD 26, 10/11 DPO (my apps and I disagree on when O happened)

Timing: good!

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: started POAS today (FRER and ClinicalGuard), used clearblue advanced OPK for ovulation, test peak on 2/11, have some spiked temps in the last week but I had a UTI and the meds they put me on made me wake up every 6 hours

R/R: I've been in desperate need of finding friends who are in this stage of life with me. it feels so lonely, like yes my best friend is super supportive and I love her always, but it would also be nice to have "cool TTGP friends" #endrant

CS/Q: