Baby Names

Name Opinions

I really like the names:
Clayton and Jackson for a boy
Brielle, Shelsea and Mariah for a girl
Opinions on the names???
And any middle name suggestions would be appreciated (I'm leaning towards Clayton Henry, Jackson Robin, Brielle Mary, Shelsea Patricia and Mariah Christine)

Re: Name Opinions

• meggymemeggyme member
    edited January 2021
    shiannep said:
    I really like the names:
    Clayton and Jackson for a boy
    Brielle, Shelsea and Mariah for a girl
    Opinions on the names???
    And any middle name suggestions would be appreciated (I'm leaning towards Clayton Henry, Jackson Robin, Brielle Mary, Shelsea Patricia and Mariah Christine)
    I like Clayton Henry of your boy names. Of the girl names I guess Brielle but I like Marie over Mary. I’d also go with Chelsea over Shelsea or they will forever be correcting people about their name.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • You have a trendier style than me but I would avoid Jackson. It has been so popular for several years that I feel it is dated and on the way out. I would prefer Clay or Jack. I would definitely do Chelsea instead of Shelsea. Of your girl names I like Mariah Christine the best. 
  • Loading the player...
  • clayton is NMS but it's much more refreshing than Jackson - so I would pick Clayton Henry

Shelsea is really not great, and I know tons of little Brielles right now so I definitely vote Mariah!!
  • Shelsea is my favorite one. I am going to name my future daughter. I hope to have a daughter!
  • For first names, I prefer Clayton and Mariah. If you're not sold on a middle name, perhaps there's a family member or friend you'd like to honor? Or a name significant in another way to you and your partner? 
  • Jackson was on the list of boy names for us :) 
  • Would love to here what you name her!