October 2021 Moms
Options

FFFC

Anyone want to do these?  >:)

Re: FFFC

• Options
    We told MIL about this pregnancy. Also have two SILs. And sort of waiting for MIL to spill the beans so I don't have to tell SILs. With DS, one SIL didn't stop asking when I was telling extended family and putting it on social media, eye roll. Then the other SIL is also pregnant, our pregnancies last time overlapped a bit too, and I don't want to deal with the constant questions all the time. It's exhausting haha.
  • Options
    I'm terrible at remembering to flush the toilet. It's so gross. But also I can't help it. I got spoiled by the auto-flush toilets and now I just need to get one installed at home. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @vampirina DS bed is on the wall behind the toilet, so when he was a baby we started not flushing overnight. Now it had led to way too much not flushing in the daytime too!
  • Options
    @vampirina and @demimondaine During my first pregnancy I was going to the bathroom so often, I would stop flushing each time.  It just felt like such a waste of water, it was a hard habit to stop after pregnancy ended.  I am sure I will do the same thing again this time. 

@cait32 I totally agree, SAHMs are amazing! While I haven't taken a full day off this week, I have taking naps several times during my work week.  I will need to make up some of it over the weekend but sometimes I just need to lay down.   
  • Options
    @cait32 and @tingsmom I’m sure there are things about being a working outside the home mom that are really hard but it’s nice to hear you both acknowledge that being a SAHM is hard work bc I have so often heard comments like “well I’m busy because I work full time and have kids” or “oh I’d love to JUST stay home with my kids” like oh yeah it’s a total piece of take taking care of a 2.5 year old and 5 month old baby all day while pregnant it’s practically a day at the spa 🤣🤣 don’t get me wrong I’m so thankful I can do it and love my time with my kids and wouldnt trade it and also have great support in my husband WFH and my mom who is retired BUT it’s still hard work. And sometimes I just want a break and rarely get one haha