Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 2.19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 2.19

• Where's everyone at this morning?!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 28/12

Timing: -4, -1

Typical LP length: 15 days? 

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Rave: It's FRIDAY, need I say more? Excited to just relax this weekend.

CS/Q: None.

• @misspricklepants it’s been very quiet round these parts lately! I’m personally not able to get on until the evening because I can’t get on while I’m at work 

My first TWW 😳

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: ~13

Testing: 3/2 hopefully lol

R/R: DH and I didn’t HIO last night in the end but I was right, I did O on CD16 so it’s all good. Never got a positive OPK so couldn’t get better timing but oh well. Still covered our bases 

CS/Q: I had to discard my two post-vaccination temps because it said I ovulated on CD12 which most definitely did not happen lol thinking I may have even O’d yesterday or the day before but we’ll stick with the 16th for now. Anyone have thoughts? The only relevant thing I cut off is I had O pain from CD13-CD17 (except not CD15).

Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Loading the player...
  • bows22bows22 member
    edited February 2021
    Lurking, technically WTO but mostly just MIA

@jackie_dunny did your OPKs ever get darker? When was your darkest? Were you on birth control before you started trying? It took me 3 cycles post-BCP to get a truly positive OPK, even though temps showed ovulation. But before that I would mark the day of the darkest one as positive. 

Edit for clarity 
  • @bows22 the only day they had some color to them was CD16. No, no BCP since 2012 lol 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @jackie_dunny I'd stick with the 16th:)

Month/Cycle: 1AL

CD/DPO: 21/8....or 9

Timing: -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 9 to 10 days

Testing: I'll probably cave and test tomorrow...