October 2021 Moms

2/16 GTKY

I thought this would be a fun GTKY. How do you take your coffee? I know not all of us drink coffee, if not what is your beverage of choice?

Image result for how do you take your coffee image

Re: 2/16 GTKY

• I float between F2 and E5. Now though, I have been sticking with a breakfast or earl gray tea since I can't stomach the coffee without getting super nauseous. 
  • It's weird that there are so many choices - the diagonals look the same to me! So I'll say A6. If I could drink it all day, I absolutely would.
  • Loading the player...
  • F6 which started out of laziness, but now I can't stand sweetend coffee. 
  • F6 usually, but for some reason I always want a little creamer when pregnant,  so like d6 (and such) right now. 
  • E2, but cream only.  I cannot handle sweet coffee 🤢
  • @demimondaine the diagonals totally look the same. 

I used to take mine D5 but after My first pregnancy I couldn’t get back into regular coffee. So now I have expresso and it’s a d2 
  • F5, I don’t like hot coffee only iced! I used to get cream but in recent years just get black decaf iced coffee with caramel or pumpkin! I don’t really crave it when first trimester pregnant though. And I can never handle much caffeine even when I’m not pregnant my heart rate goes up 😩
  • A6 when I drank caffeine, but I’ve been caffeine free since October 1.
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• F2! I brew a kcup over a big cup of ice then add 2 Splenda and just a splash of milk :) is it weird that I can’t drink hot coffee? It disgusts me. But I love iced coffee. 
  • LOL @momofmiracles31889 just saw your iced coffee comment!! Yes!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • C4 ish, but with almond milk and Splenda. I used to live on hot coffee, but now the smell makes me nauseous so I have only been having some iced coffee and some tea.
  • @fitzfizz @kitandcat @momofmiracles31889 also love iced coffee! I do crave hot coffee in winter though. Since hot coffee had been making me nauseous, DH suggested doing iced coffee and made me some for this week and I feel much better after drinking it and more energized in the afternoon, with only tea in the AM, I am lagging!

• E4.  I can’t seem to stomach coffee right now though. 😔
  • D2, when I used to drink coffee. Before my first pregnancy I was a big coffee drinker, but after not drinking it for so long, any time I have it now I get so jittery and anxious I start sweating and get dizzy and nauseous. I drink a lot of caffeine regularly, but only coffee does it to me. 
  • I am approximately E3 under a layer of foam.

We have an espresso machine at home so a nice milky latte is my go-to lately!
  • I typically do F6 but if I feel indulgent will do E1. Ugh I so miss coffee. I quit cold turkey and got over the withdrawal period, so will probably not restart until I give birth :(