June 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms - Week of 02/14

How far along are you?
How are you feeling or doing this week? 

Re: Weekly Symptoms - Week of 02/14

• Options
    24+3 today

This heartburn is killer.  I took tums 2 times in the middle of the night because it straight up woke me up.   Overall though I’m just mostly tired and laying around isn’t helping much.  My butt still hurts from the steroid injections.   Maybe I’m just being whiny lol 😆 
  • Options
    20+5

Back pain (I think it's my right latissimus? Right where the bra band is) just won't go away. On the plus side, since I'm taking Tylenol for that I'm not getting RLP or many other stretching pains. I just hate taking a painkiller every day. I've drawn down on it, though, so I only take it before bed and maybe one other time during the day. Belly feels really full and tight...realized today that this is probably the first time I've been outside and really look pregnant (rather than fat). Also still really tired, everything feels like it takes a lot of effort. 

Yesterday I totally carbo-loaded. Bagel for breakfast, cereal for lunch, and tons of foccacia for dinner (with some soup...the reason for making foccacia). And 1/4 pan of brownies....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    21 weeks. I’m tired and still sick here and there. Other than that, feeling pretty well! I just put my kids down for a nap and plan to clean the house really quick without anyone under my feet and while I have some energy today 
  • Options
    21+6

I’m actually not feeling too bad. I have occasional acid reflux which is way worst at night and hip pain when I lay down. I’m not getting great sleep so I’m tired.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    23+2
    I feel huge! Anyone else get significantly bigger the past few weeks
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    20+6 
    @sgrn18 giiiiiirlllll! The effing HEARTBURN! I had it so bad last night and into today. I've been texting with my doctor about it all morning. It feels like I have something caught in my esophagus. BELCH. 
  • Options
    @mc0303 right?! It’s like I’m on the verge of throwing up but it’s just acid.  The WORST!  It makes me want to eat more too because it feels better (briefly) when I eat something.  
  • Options
    Is anyone else hot all the time? Normally I get cold easily in winter, and love my sweaters and sweatshirts, but I just went to the store because our coffee grinder exploded and I was dying. It's 35 degrees out, I didn't even wear a scarf! Just leggings and a light sweater with a fleece jacket
  • Options
    @akoros Me! I never wear anything more than a lightweight jacket while pregnant and usually in shorts and tanks around the house. H keeps asking if I am cold as he is bundled in sweats, a long sleeve and hoodie inside the house. It’s the only time in our relationship that I am not the one freezing. I am hoping I have this baby before the 100 degree weather hits. 
  • Options
    24 weeks
    The acid refux is RIDIC!!!!!!! I'm honestly sick of it, especially at night. I think I need to eat dinner earlier. Other than that, some back pain from time to time. But my energy is much more normal and I actually worked out this morning for the first time in awhile, so fingers crossed that I am able to continue.

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • Options
    akorosakoros member
    edited February 2021
    @ramzlau Tell me about it! At least we're due earlier in the summer, I feel badly for anyone due in late August! 

Also have some pelvic pressure. Not pain, just pressure, like when you really need to pee (but without that urge). Belly totally grew yesterday, noticeably. Even my husband noticed. On the plus side, after I whined about it the back pain has gone away!  
  • Options
    21+2

@ruemcclanahan I feel huge.  I think I'm carrying higher this pregnancy than I did with DS and it's making me feel bigger.  And yes, all of a sudden.  I went from an easily hidden bump to whoa! I'm really pregnant. 

Hemorrhoids.  I hate them so much.  So very painful. 
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    24+5 

add me to the heartburn club. Oh my gosh it is always just right there. I am taking Prilosec daily and if I don’t I regret it. 

I feel huge, but apparently am also looking very large lately. People are starting to notice and ask me when I’m due out of the blue. 
  • Options
    Add me to the feeling large and heartburn train. I was walking down the stairs yesterday and DH was like “whoa, now you look really pregnant”. Apparently he could see my bump way before me coming down through the banister on the side 😬
  • Options
    21+6 
    Definitely had a growth spurt over the last week. My belly is feeling super tight and suddenly my bump feels large to me. 
  • Options
    Plus one for heartburn. I remember with my first, sleeping in a recliner at night because it was so bad. I’m really hoping it doesn’t get that bad this time around. 
  • Options
    @ramfam2507 I might take to the recliner at night. Lol I’d probably be able to position my pillows better and overall be more comfy.. I’m going to try it lol 
  • Options
    @sgrn18 it’s the only way I could sleep when pregnant with my oldest. Try it! 
  • Options
    Apparently I am a very grumpy person. I think I am just fine, he is just being overly sensitive. Okay, I might be a little grumpy...I have been less than nice to a few people at work lately too.
  • Options
    @klj0228 same, maybe we have less tolerance for other people when we're trying to grow our own human here.
  • Options
    @wendy838 that's what I think! I definitely just have less patience for bs bc I'm focusing on what I need to do. DH has some stuff going on with his mom and normally I'd just shrug and move on but right now I'm really struggling to bite my tongue lol.