October 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms w/o 2/8

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 2/8

• Options
    @demimondaine
    I have been using that website.  I like that part of the web site as it just gives you one percentage or the other.  Also on that page is a chart that you can tailor for your age and past history of miscarriage and births.  It then gives you an updated chart.  

https://datayze.com/miscarriage-chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tingsmom I saw that, but couldn't get it to work on my phone! How interesting that removing the previous miscarriage actually increased my chances of losing this one!
  • Options
    I have a 4-hour long admin meeting today and it's killing me. We're running behind schedule, my grub hub was delayed so got here an hour and a half after I ordered it, I am nauseas and exhausted AF, whaaa whaaa whaaa there's my random for today.
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    @cait32 seriously PGAL is ridiculous! I started taking B6 + Unisom for nausea and today I feel a lot better, but feeling better just makes me mentally feel worse and full of fear! It’s such a rollercoaster!!
  • Options
    @cait32 I get it! I have zero symptoms and am a little freaked out about that. (Even though I know it’s totally normal for symptoms to not appear until around 8 weeks).
  • Options
    I’ve been sick so often on my night shifts that I think I’m going to have to tell people right away. I’m 7 weeks tomorrow but not sure I’m ready to share with my kids, but also can’t really hide it anymore. Sigh.

Fear of MC is real these days, we have had 1 previous loss. I did have a US last week that showed a strong heartbeat so trying to stay positive. 
  • Options
    @cait32 So sorry you're feeling those PGAL thoughts today. I'm glad you opted to do the ultrasound Monday for peace of mind if nothing else and can't wait to hear how it goes.
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21

• Options
    Someone in my office microwaved really fishy smelling shrimp, so now I'm contemplating burning the building down. That's a reasonable response, right???
  • Options
    I ordered mashed potatoes and Mac n cheese for delivery for dinner. That's normal, right?

• Options
    @aztecash it should be a crime to microwave fish in a shared space!
  • Options
    It’s currently -40 outside here. It’s been like this for a week. I’m on days off, refuse to put on a bra and have only eaten cards today. Zero veggies. Zero protein. Zero regrets.