October 2021 Moms
Options

Early Loss

Didn’t want to disappear without a word. I started spotting late Friday and that turned to heavy bleeding yesterday (4w6d). Took a Frer and it was a squinter, after having several strong positives earlier in the week. Looks like I won’t be joining you for this journey any longer. Blessings on everyone else’s pregnancies! 

Re: Early Loss

• Options
    @amjschmidt I am so very sorry. I experienced a loss at almost that same time and it’s absolutely heartbreaking. Please be kind to yourself, let yourself grieve and rest... and if you’re like me and you’re filled with confusion and guilt, please know that you were a wonderful momma to that little baby and to let go of that guilt. Sending so much love to you. I’ll be thinking about you. 
  • Options
    @amjschmidt I am so very sorry to hear this. Give yourself some time to heal from this. You’ll be in my thoughts ❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear. The same thing happened to me last month. Its so hard!
  • Options
    I am so sorry! Be kind to yourself
     I have also been there. Let yourself grieve.
  • Options
    I’m so sorry for your loss @amjschmidt. Know that anything you feel is normal and right, there’s no one way to deal with a loss like this. Give yourself some grace and the space you need. 
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I am very sorry for your loss. Sending you much love during this time. Your grace and bravery are admirable.