July 2021 Moms

UO 1/21

Unpopular Opinions

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
, 💙💙💙💙💙💙

Re: UO 1/21

• Tea tastes like dirt flavored water
  • @cammie0526 I’m not a huge tea fan. I will on occasion have hot tea but not iced 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t have any interest in watching many popular shows (GOT, Bridgerton). K would much rather watch HGTV or my guilty pleasure - Bachelor/Bachelorette 😬
  • Loading the player...
  • @cammie0526 lol I only drink black tea with milk, I really recommend trying a London Fog!

@kime783 I haven't seen GOT but did like Bridgerton. I'm SO behind on Matt's bachelor season but I do need to fold laundry so I think I'll do that now while I watch!

I don't mind snaps on baby sleepers 

• Mint and chocolate is a horrible combination.
  • pumpkin spice anything is disgu
  • @marikkita12 I completely agree!

@daisy528 I only like it in the winter and it Hass to be peppermint any kind of mint.

@DuchessOfCambridge let me know what you think of this season! I also don’t eat snacks, I think I’m in different.
  • I'm not a fan of Apple products and I think wine tastes like poison.

@marikkita12 100% yes.  I just don't get the culture 
  • I don’t understand Disneyworld/land obsessions at all. Like yeah it’s fun to go 1 time every few years or so but people who go multiple times a year? I don’t get it. It’s expensive AF and there are so many places in the world/country that you could go to and experience instead. It seems so limiting when there’s so many great cultures to experience around the world. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• @tiggywiggles totally on board with the wine UO. Might as well drink poison. However, I do love a good Sangria!
  • @cammie0526 I'd rather be thirsty then drink iced tea it's an abomination.  Although I had drunk mint teas and vanilla chia and not hated it

@kime783 I just finished Bridgerton yesterday and we finished up GOT (late to the game) earlier this month HA

@AKuzReve I'm a Disney girl through and through it's my happy place if we lived anywhere near Disneyland or World you can bet I'd be a passholder.  We usually go once every year or so but covid took a big dump on that.

Coffee is garbage.  There I said it, and I know I'm going to be a mom of three but I just can't get behind it.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • @tiggywiggles blasphemy! I love the taste of wine. I can't wait to have it back in my life lol.

UO I hate reality television. I hate that it makes people famous for no reason other than being on tv and making fools of themselves.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @karacc18 I know, I know! I wish I could get behind it.  I've tried but I just cant.  Yuck.  
  • @bntfroggie at least we can agree on the magic of Disney! If we lived closer I would be a pass holder too. I grew up as a pass holder for Hersheypark amusement park. We went on a Disney cruise last year right before the shut down and we absolutely LOVED it!! It was the perfect mix of family time, alone adult time, adventure and exploring for us. We hope to go on another in 2022. 

@karacc18 I love a good wine too! Pre-pandemic we used to do annual wine tours with friends where we’d rent a van and a driver and go to several wineries in a day - so much fun!
  • @kime783 that sounds like a dream right about now
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kime783 sorry I only get on here during work hours BAHAHA.  Anyway yeah I love me Hershey park, but Dorney is the way to go until the little are older.  I haven't done the cruise yet because $$$ but we will eventually.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • @karacc18 and @kime783- Miss my wine too! Although with the nausea I couldn't stomach it right now anyways.

@kime783 - I second you on the cruising!  Our last cruise was Thanksgiving 2019 and its perfect for adults and kids. We did Royal Caribbean, had a blast. Kids love it and its nice to get adult time. Hoping to plan one for 2022 but will see.
  • @bntfroggie what better time to be on lol! I will have to check out Dorley! We live very close to Dutch Wonderland for little kids and I also want to take my 2 year old to Sesame Place if the pandemic would ever calm down!

@rschenck14 I hope your nausea calms down soon! Where might you cruise in 2022?
  • rschenck14rschenck14 member
    edited February 2021
    @kime783 me too! We love just going down to Caribbean, we typically do Royal Caribbean and enjoy the Oasis of the Seas ships, love going to the RC private islands, CocoCay and Labadee! Honestly been to so many of the islands but there are still a few I would like to see. Love St. Thomas and St. Marteen on the east cruises and enjoy Jamaica and Grand Cayman on the west. But going on the big ships, I also enjoy hanging with the kids there, so much to do!

where would you like go go?
  • @rschenck14 I would love to do Disney’s Alaskan cruise - I just love their set up with adults only areas and kids areas plus all the Disney magic. They also have a private island in the Caribbean. I would also like to do an adults only cruise in the Mediterranean- like Greece and Italy! Then spend more time inland Italy but that likely won’t happen for a while with such young little ones now!
  • @kime783 we did a Norwegian Alaska cruise for our honeymoon and had a great time. Didn’t have to worry about kids, but would love to take them one day. Would also love to do Greece / Italy cruise and of course throw in Spain and France. I agree going inland would be awesome but tough at this age.