October 2021 Moms

Weekly Randoms 01/25

Let's get this board started! Anyone have anything random to share?

Re: Weekly Randoms 01/25

• I got 10 glorious hours of sleep last night. It started with me pretending to be asleep on the couch so that my MIL (lovely woman) would leave earlier than usual, but then I actually fell asleep. 
  • DH binged Ted Lasso a couple weeks ago and was so obsessed with it, he wouldn’t stop badgering me to watch it, constantly. I finally did (and he rewatched the whole thing with me) and it was so amazing and hilarious and just the BEST. I’ve also been watching Season 4 of The Crown, which is so depressing, and I really needed Ted Lasso’s joy and optimism in my life! I literally think it’s made me a better person and everyone should watch it 😂😂
  • Loading the player...
  • @kitandcat Nice! I'm always looking for new shows, even though I have 0 time to watch anything that's not Blaze, Sonic or Lego Ninjago. Sounds like a good show to watch between episodes of Servant...
  • @aztecash haha!! You’ve listed all of my 4 year olds favorite things. He’s obsessed with everything Sonic, Sonic X, Lego Avengers... and of course Vlad and Niki on YouTube LOL
  • @cait32 I can't focus on work or anything either. I won't say you're in good company with peeing on all the things and symptom spotting, but you definitely have company. I told myself that I wouldn't take anymore tests until Saturday, but also, I have no self control and probably 20 or more internet cheapie tests waiting for me. I'm coming off a CP back in August as well and I'm having flashbacks to watching my lines get slowly darker, then slowly lighter. Your pee sticks sound great, though. 

I was scared to create posts just in case this whole thing is fleeting, and then in a month new people would come on and think "who is this Aztec chick and why did she think she was the boss of everything?"

• @aztecash I wrote down the "rules" of the September board and I'm not there anymore  :s