Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What does your username mean or why did you choose it?

Re: Weekly Check-in 1/31

• Options
    • 13w2d
    • Second baby
    • Finding out
    • Lemon
    • Nada
    • Not great. Headaches, sleep problems. My scar tissue from my first birth is becoming painful as well. Some nausea still but more manageable than it was for sure.
    • Told my boss so now I don't have to choke down gags in meetings, lol. He was cool about it but I wasn't worried, we have a good parental leave policy and he is a parent as well. Working on training up one of my reports to take over for me and I'm sure he will rise to the occasion. Glad to have so long to plan with him.
    • I know it's very early but I'm starting to wonder if I've felt a faint movement or two. My stomach has been feeling really weird the last few days. Not really a question to you guys, more just something I'm wondering.
    • My username is my name and initials for a city I used to live in. Pretty creative. ;) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8/22 11 weeks today 

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Hot wheels car

Upcoming appointments: 2/9 for NT scan and NIPT blood work

How are you feeling?: physically and emotionally rough.  Meds are helping with nausea but still not feeling great.  Having some irrational emotions too.  Getting anxious for the NT scan.

Rants/Raves: I’m really hoping that the next week I start feeling better!  

Questions: nope 

GTKY: What does your username mean or why did you choose it? It’s my name and “ten-fifty two”

@claireloSC I swear sometimes I’m like “was that the baby?🧐”  but I know it’s impossible at 11 weeks.  Just gas for sure over here. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    claireloSCclaireloSC member
    edited January 2021
    Dr google says I could start feeling it at 13 weeks as a STM, so it's possible, but not that likely. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Aug 1st 14 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: 1st

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a hampster 

Upcoming appointments: next appt is Feb 25th

How are you feeling?: Emotionally, I'm glad to be in the 2nd trimester. Physically, still some nausea, but not as bad. I woke up at 5am this morning after going to bed at midnight, so that was fun. We'll see if that continues. 

Rants/Raves: I had an appointment with my midwife last week and she said she wanted to listen to the baby's heart. But then she used the ultrasound to do it! So I got to see baby unexpectedly. I didn't get a picture, and she didn't do anything but listen to the heart.  I'm not sure if that's the norm at their practice, but I thought it was nice. 

Questions: natm

GTKY: What does your username mean or why did you choose it? There's a video game streamer that my husband and I like to watch. He curses a lot now, but for whatever reason, in the beginning of his channel, he kept it really clean. He's British, and would always say "sugarpuff"  instead of swearing. But with his accent, it sounded like "shooga poff". I thought it was cute, and started using it as my name on a lot of platforms. 

• Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: August 26 / 10w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team: Green

Baby is the size of: LEGO minifigure 

Upcoming appointments: Nothing for 4 weeks.

How are you feeling?: the Diclectin is making me drowsy, but I think the nausea is starting later in the day? I can add a dose in the morning if I need to after a few days of just the bedtime dose. 

Rants/Raves: our oldest turns 4 in two weeks and he has been boundary pushing and cranky. I don’t know if he’s going through a growth spurt or development leap or if he sense something is different, but my patience is next to nothing. And I hear that age 4 is actually harder than 3 which was harder than 2. So I’m really looking forward to having a 4 yo, 3yo and a newborn. 😅

Questions: NATM 

GTKY: I call my oldest kiddo pickle chips/pickle as a term of endearment. But it’s also a nod to this hilarious video of a 3yo going over everything he ate while he’s on the potty (https://youtu.be/pulZ3jgLM6o). All you can hear is his little voice through the bathroom door.

• Options
    @pickle-chips I have to say 4 has been miles easier than 3! DD is almost 5 and she's really so fun and cute and can express herself well so we can work out most issues pretty easily. And she helps out too! Second half easier than the first, but still way easier than three. 
  • Options
    @pickle-chips, please don't tell me 4 is harder than 3! My 3.5 year old daughter has been extremely difficult lately (well, if lately counts as the last six months or more...) I genuinely don't remember my 6 yo acting as difficult at 3. Could be my daughter's personality, could be cooped up pandemic stress, could be my adjustment to being a SAHM. But, whatever it is, I am ready for it to be over. 

Estimated Due Date: August 6th. 13 weeks.
    Third time Mom
    Team finding out
    Upcoming appointments: NT ultrasound and blood draw tomorrow morning. Looking forward to the reassurance if seeing baby/hearing the heartbeat. Next in person OB appt is in 3 weeks. 
    Feeling: Overall, pretty well! Still fatigued in the afternoons. Looking forward to that second tri energy boost. Been having chest pain lately, likely stress related, but I need to set up an appt with my gen doctor to address that. 
    Raves: Feeling extremely thankful for my husband's relatively flexible work schedule. It's been helpful in planning dr. Appointments and managing our two kiddoes. If there is one thing I'd like to see continue post COVID, it is this flexible scheduling. 
    Get to know you: Not super creative. We live in coastal Southern California, and I'm a momma! I'm honestly not sure where the 3 came from. Possibly from reviving my old account? 

Have a good week, everyone.

• Options
    jaxaliajaxalia member
    edited January 2021

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 08/16, 11w7d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: could fit on a Reeses Cup

Upcoming appointments: 02/10, just a checkup but I'm going to call this week and ask about adding an ultrasound bc of anxiety after getting the vaccine.

How are you feeling?: this week was rough, my nausea kicked up and I had a week of hell at work. I'm exhausted and sad it's already Sunday evening. Also started getting headaches which furthers the nausea and makes me have 0 patience. I'm kinda a grump these days.

Rants/Raves:

Week 10 was a bit better and I thought I was lucky to be in the clear a bit early, definitely wallowing a bit in the backslide and not feeling good.

I did have a sweet convo with my MIL today, my family is high maintainence so I'm grateful for her respectful support. She's excited and enjoys updates but doesn't push and it's so appreciated. 

Questions:

None right now! Just hanging in there hoping week 14 is as magical as these apps keep telling me it should be.

Our dogs are named Jax and Talia so I merged the two for my username. 🤷‍♀️

Edited to fix typos

• Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8/28 10+1

FTM/STM/STM+: stm (although I hate this term)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: green!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: baby is officially a fetus and the size of a prune

Upcoming appointments: Feb 25th

How are you feeling?: All around still not great nauseated and occasionally vomitting

Rants/Raves: craving all the sweets, which is hard since I'm dairy free for DS. Plus I'm already up 8 lbs...eek

Questions: where do you find the fun size comparisons for baby?

GTKY: What does your username mean or why did you choose it? Kenney is a nickname my late grandfather gave me. Lynn is my middle name and 3 is my favorite number.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    @Kenneylynn3 babysizer.com has geeky and junk food sizes listed. I have a couple other pregnancy apps that list different categories for sizes (animals, fruit etc)
  • Options
    @cyanope, I moved down here kicking and screaming from Nor Cal in 2013. It's taken almost 8 years, but it's starting to feel like home. I sure miss having distinct seasons though. 😫
  • Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 10+1

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lego mini figure 

Upcoming appointments: 2/9

How are you feeling?: nausea seems slightly better these last couple of days, although it hit at bedtime tonight. It’s still way better than constant nausea all day long.

Rants/Raves: I’m so sick of not feeling like cleaning. When my house is cluttered and untidy, it really affects my mood. Fingers crossed that the tides are turning soon!! 

Questions:

GTKY: What does your username mean or why did you choose it? My daughter was nearly named Emma Louise. There’s a song called Check Yes or No and it talks about a girl named Emmy Lou Hayes.  I went with another name but it was neck and neck. My daughter wasn’t named until the third day, right before discharge! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2021

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 08/10, 12+5

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team blue!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Plum

Upcoming appointments: End of Feb for routine midwife appt. 

How are you feeling?: pretty good- most first tri symptoms are gone with the exception of crippling exhaustion hitting me by 730-8 every night. 

Rants/Raves: @claireloSC I’m fairly certain I’ve felt movement for the last week. With it being so early I wrote it off but lately it is noticeable. 

Questions: Nope!

I love the Wizard of Oz. In the movie, the wicked witch writes ‘Surrender Dorothy’ in the sky when Dorothy arrived to Oz. Also, it is a famous graffiti piece in DC and I love random graffiti art. I’m a huge Banksy fan. 

• Options
    @Kenneylynn3 I have the babycenter and what to expect apps. On the what to expect app you can change the weekly “baby is the size of” measurement from 3 choices. 

@pickle-chips I don’t remember 4 being worst than 3. 2-3 was really rough here - DD dropped naps not long after 2 and had some major regressions (dx with ASD just after 3). 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8/21 11+1

FTM/STM/STM+: stm 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: hot wheels car 

Upcoming appointments: waiting to hear back on my nipt results. Next appointment is 2/11 

How are you feeling?: really anxious, the tired and nausea is pretty standard by this point. 

Rants/Raves: I am having more good days than bad now. I hope this is the beginning of starting to feel better  

GTKY: What does your username mean or why did you choose it? My H has a nickname that rhymes with my first name an has pants in the nickname. The numbers are our wedding date 

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Aug 28, 10+1

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out if my sneak peek ever gets delivered to the lab. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A Lego guy 

Upcoming appointments: Feb 17th for an ultrasound and Feb 19th with my OB

How are you feeling?: Nausea is easing off and exhaustion has been a bit less.

Rants/Raves: I found the heartbeat very easily the last two days. It so reassuring. I didn't have one with my first pregnancy, however I was blissfully unaware of the chance of MC etc. I'm hoping to put it away for now and only use it when I get super anxious. 

Questions: none at the moment.

Originally it was babyyodaonboard, then **TW** I lost my pregnancy so I changed it to just babyyoda. **END TW*
    Then once we found out his name is Grogu so I changed it again 😂 tbh I haven't actually watched the mandalorian but MH and DD are obsessed with it.
  • Options
    mamabear67mamabear67 member
    edited February 2021

August 26- 10w4d

Third child

Team Green- hopefully it stays that way

Baby is the size of a strawberry

Upcoming appointments: 2/9 first US, 2/12 NT scan/bw

How are you feeling?: Like garbage..I tested positive for Covid last Monday 🤢

Questions:why do I feel so worried , this is my third 🤷

• Options
    @mamabear67 hope you recover quickly and feel better soon!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    alexa_94alexa_94 member
    edited February 2021

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 11+4/Aug 19th

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: we will finding out when I get my first trimester screening. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a lime

Upcoming appointments: my 1st trimester screening has not been scheduled yet but will be done in the next couple weeks. My next OB appointment is February 25th at 25 weeks.

How are you feeling?: I’m alright my nausea is on and off. I can’t stand strong smells especially coffee and garlic.

Rants/Raves: We announced to family but for some reason my MIL has it in her head that my husband never wanted kids and is elated to be having a 3rd grand baby (2 biological). It’s annoying and feels hurtful. She was telling people we were done with DD2 and we never said that we were. So of course felt the need to bring it up when we told her about baby #3, which is disrespectful in my opinion. 

Questions: none at the moment

GTKY: What does your username mean or why did you choose it? It’s part of my name but I don’t go by Alexa lol and the year I was born. 

• Options
    @coastalmomma3 don't quote me on it! I am only just making my way into 4 territory now. But @clairelosc and @mrspants0809 are saying it wasn't so bad for them, so fingers crossed. 
  • Options
    bmo88bmo88 member
    edited February 2021

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9w6d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Undecided

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Strawberry

Upcoming appointments: February 15

How are you feeling?: Today, better. For the past week, like crap. 

Rants/Raves: I did two workouts this weekend! Only 15 minutes on the bike, but that's the first time in 3 weeks I could muster the energy and not be too nauseous. 

Questions:

GTKY: What does your username mean or why did you choose it? Childhood nickname and birth year.

mamabear67 sorry to hear that. hopefully you recover soon!

pickle-chips All my friends have said 4 is when things usually get better. So fingers crossed for you. Our daughter turned 3 in November...and threenager mode has been challenging. She is so stubborn and the spitting image of me that age, according to my mother.

• Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8/10, 12 weeks + 6 days

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out (soon - our NIPT results should arrive in a week or so)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Lemon

Upcoming appointments: Friday, regular monthly check-up

How are you feeling?: Starting to have more energy, but still dealing with some digestive issues, sore breasts, and insomnia

Rants/Raves: I guess I should be happy, but I don't have any sort of bump yet and I'm getting a little impatient haha

Questions: NATM

GTKY: What does your username mean or why did you choose it? This is embarrassing, but it's from a band that I was briefly a member of in high school. (I am not musically-talented.)

• Options
    Estimated due date: 8/20 11+3 weeks 

STM

team: Green for now! We were green with DS And loved it. But haven’t completely decided. 

Upcoming appts: feb 8 for my first appt with new OB / first tri screening 

how are you feeling: nauseous and tired. Nausea really ramped up this week, and that’s with medication. Ughhh 

rants/ raves: just ready to be done w first tri 

questions: natm

GTKY: my screename is from my first pregnancy when I was obsessed with oranges. I lost that baby and have never been obsessed with oranges for either of my other 2 pregnancies ... but the name stays! 
  • Options
    @mamabear67, I hope you have a smooth recovery. I wonder if it's partially stress over COVID that's causing stress over your pregnancy? 

• Options
    emily1052emily1052 member
    edited February 2021
    @surrenderdorothy when I was 3 or 4 I told my mom that the Wizard of Oz was just a story about a dog (Todo). My mom said after she chuckled a bit she then thought about that perspective and how it really changes the whole movie 😂

ETA clarification 
  • Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9+6

FTM/STM/STM+: stm

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team green 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: pecan 

Upcoming appointments: had phone intake today. Appt was supposed to be Wednesday and they rescheduled it to Friday. Grrr.

How are you feeling: fatigue, nausea (gagging but no vomiting), lots of food aversion and now headaches yay

Rants/Raves: I'm annoyed that they changed appt at the last minute. And now it's at a clinic thats farther away and with an NP. Hmph.

GTKY: What does your username mean or why did you choose it? A character from webcomic i used to read way back in the day. 

• Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8/22   11+3

FTM/STM/STM+: first pregnancy 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: green... we think!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lime/matchbox car  

Upcoming appointments:  not for a few weeks

How are you feeling?:  Suddenly feeling better yesterday.   I wanted to feel better and now... I’m kind of freaking out.   Nausea and bloating are significantly less (Discomfort wasn’t that bad to begin with but definitely enough to notice 100% of the time)   

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: I want the sickness back!  Wondering if I should go to dr just for a heartbeat check or buy a Doppler for home   

GTKY: What does your username mean or why did you choose it?  It’s a nickname a cousin gave me years ago