Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 1/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: WTO Friday 1/29

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: temping, opks

R/R: Happy Friday!  I cannot believe that next Monday is the start of February.

**TW** TTC History
    TTC#3 since Nov 2020 at ages 35 & 39
    TTC#1 - 2 IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 2 miscarriages (LC age 4)
    TTC#2 - a very welcome surprise without intervention (LC age 2)

• Options

@dobbysfavoritesock I feel you about Monday being February!! I can’t compute that in my head. Fastest Jan ever  

Month/Cycle: 26/28

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM

R/R: Couldn’t decide which thread to post in haha. I’m pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, but we may go for +1 tonight so since we are still having FW sex I figured I would stay here. I have to go to an arbitration with a client today for something that was reported on their audit before we were their auditors. So it doesn’t really have much to do with us but I think because they are currently our client their attorney thinks we may know more/care more so here we are. So it will be interesting at least. The attorney from the other side is someone I know from back home so that’s kind of funny too. Small world. Have a nice weekend all, see you in the TWW!

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@dobbysfavoritesock I'm still in shock that it is almost February. I feel like December just ended and it is January. Usually January feels very slow for me but this year it flew. 

@bows22 how funny when small world occurrences happen. I'm always amazed at how the world is so big and yet so small at the same time. GL today. I too consider myself in the WTO group until all FW sex is complete 

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, OPK

R/R: Um, can cold weather count? It was just in the 80s earlier in the week and now it is back down to 50s. Welcome to Florida, I guess. Been a pretty busy week and I've been at work all week by 6am and by the time I get home, do dinner and clean up and sit down with my tea I have been falling asleep on the couch.  I went to Epcot by myself on Tuesday for the Art Festival and had the best time so I'm considering going to Animal Kingdom on Monday myself. My DH thinks I'm crazy for doing that. 

CS/Q: None at the moment. 

• Options
    @dobbysfavoritesock BRING ON FEBRUARY!! (it's my birthday month and we have a week vacation)

@bows22 O buddies! I think. But I anxious and paranoid so I don't move over to TWW until I get crosshairs on FF (I know I'm weird...). Hope your arbitration goes well even if you don't have much skin in the game!

@and846 That sounds like fun! Was it very crowded? Also, I would take your 50s weather right about now! (see my rant below)

Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs

R/R: IT IS SO COLD. It was 7 this morning and the high today will be 20 (Fahrenheit). Overnight it's expected to be 2. For reference, it was so cold last night that I had to put the heat on in our bedroom. We have an electric mini-split in our bedroom for heating and I generally don't put it on unless it's cold when I'm getting ready for bed or I'm in there during the day. We sleep with really heavy blankets so I don't usually find the need to put it on at night, and haven't yet this winter. Anyways, I had it on at 68 all night. Somewhat regretting that since I'm pretty sure it will mess with my temp (it was super high this morning) but I bet TD will fix it tomorrow. Anyways, happy Friday all!

CS/Q: I'll try to post later, need to finish a grading stack of papers atm

• Options
    @fameonmain2 okay now i feel bad for my rant on the cold weather. You win 🤣 seriously, o don’t know how people do cold for extended periods. 
  • Options
    @and846 haha don’t feel bad! Cold is relative 🙃
  • Options
    @dobbysfavoritesock I know, I can’t believe it February next week either! I’m still trying to process that it’s 2021. Also, and I know this is going to be embarrassing on my end to admit...but what does your username mean? When I go to type it so many “dobby” referenced and “dobby sock” referenced names pop up and I’m clueless to what that is. 😂

@bows22 yay for O! And that is a small world about the attorney. Are you both far now from where you grew up/home? 

@And846 I bet Epcot by yourself is nice! Relaxing and can go and stay places as long as you want. No one else to complain or have another opinion. 

@fameonmain2 February is my birthday month as well! But I’m dreading it 😂. And that is absurdly cold! 

Month/Cycle: 7/1AL

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: OPKs

R/R: Like I said yesterday, I started my CB digital OPKs early after being antsy. Yesterday was negative (blank circle) and today was high (flashing smiley). I’m a little skeptical now of the CB digital...every time I’ve used them I’ve had first day of blank circle and the immediate next day (no matter what Cd) has been high. The highs have then lasted up to 6 days...so seems weird. I’m only CD10 so seems a little early to already be showing a high. I’ll do a 4-hour hold and maybe use one of my Pregmate OPKs to see how that looks. But we’ll start every other day FW sex just to be safe! 

CS/Q: None right now. 

• Options
    @sienna221 i use the CB digital save i have had cycles of Low one day to High the next abd the high will last 2 or 3 days. Some cycles it is Low-High-Peak in 3 or 4 days. Sometimes it’s Low for a few days and right to peak with no high. My read watch and questions asked resulted in the response of having a short surge 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    @sienna221 I had 3 days of low before I got a high and then a high only one day before peak. I think like @and846 said it has to do with the length of your surge. 
  • Options
    @and846 @fameonmain2 I typically get 5-6 days of high with the cb digitalis but I usually start testing later. I O between CD18-CD21 usually. This just seemed early to start having a surge.  
  • Options
    @sienna221 ohhhh! Hm, I’m interested now in what your other OPKs tell you!
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: HIO (SMEP starts tomorrow kind of excited because I’m viewing it more as a challenge and less as a chore haha) OPKs, BBT

R/R: Rave: Got a great workout in this evening now on the hunt for TACOS!!!

CS/Q: Nada 

• Options
    @and846 disney solo sounds amazing! Not every time obviously but I don’t blame you at all for wanting to do that sometimes!

@fameonmain2 not weird! When I temped that’s what I did too (waited until CH to move over). It’s freezing here too and I am over it! 

@si@sienna221 I’m curious to see if you end up having an earlier O this cycle! But the CB digitals were weird for me too. And so expensive! I tried them for about 3 cycles and then switched back to wondfos. And to answer your question, no we aren’t too far so it’s not totally random but far enough away that I very very rarely run into anyone I know from there in my work circles. 
  • Options
    @sienna221 I am a big Harry Potter nerd and my username reflects that. 😂. Dobby is the name of a character in the Harry Potter series who is freed from being a servant by receiving a sock.  He later is known for wearing outlandish outfits (including socks that don’t match).  Thus, “Dobby’s favorite sock” is said tongue in cheek 😀
    **TW** TTC History
    TTC#3 since Nov 2020 at ages 35 & 39
    TTC#1 - 2 IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 2 miscarriages (LC age 4)
    TTC#2 - a very welcome surprise without intervention (LC age 2)