Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 1/27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: TWW Wednesday 1/27

• Options

Month/Cycle: 0/0?

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: doesn’t matter 

Typical LP length: ~13

Testing: WFAF

R/R: *TW* death 

My childhood family friend (and someone I was best friends with when I was around 15) tragically drowned in August. He’s been visiting me a lot in my dreams, almost weekly. Last night I dreamt of him again and it always just leaves me feeling very sad/blah throughout the rest of the day. 

CS/Q: not yet 

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options

@jackie_dunny I’m so sorry for your lose. That’s definitely not a good way to wake up in the morning. Is there anything you can do to memorialize him?

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 15/1

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: probably at 10 dpo

R/R: Kinda dropped the ball on the BDing this month. Although I keep telling myself that we got the best day… right?! I was really hoping to get one more session in yesterday on O day but it just didn’t happen. MH is working afternoons this week so I would have had to wait for him to get home super late. And then I would have only gotten 4 hours of sleep last night since I get up so early… Just not ideal.

Family drama from last week has mostly been resolved. In the very short version: There were some sexual abuse allegations brought against my aunt’s new husband and my aunt’s daughter. The daughter’s dad found out about it and filed for an emergency restraining order and custody hearing. Luckily the allegations are just that and are completely speculation with no proof/facts to them at all. There’s way more to the story but I’ll just leave it at that.

CS/Q: nope

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 oh wow I’m sorry you’re dealing with so much family drama at the minute but glad it’s mostly resolved. Sorry it’s been hard to get BDing time in but you still got some good sessions in! As for my friend, no not really. Just think about him and look at old pictures of us but most of the time that’s too hard to do.
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @jackie_dunny so sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself today.

@LJMoon6 aw man, family drama is the worst! How stressful! Glad it’s being resolved, and FX’d your BD was good! At least it was on good days before O!

Month/Cycle:  12/12

CD/DPO:  27/8

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length:  13ish

Testing: not til next Monday at least

R/R:  got back into working out this week even with the crazy work schedules and I feel so much better than I did last week! So much more energy even though I’m sore! Also trying to keep my water intake up! 

CS/Q: nope

• Options
    @quiltandknit well done you for keeping to your workout goals! I used to hate working out but I’m finding it on days where I’m really stressed it actually helps me with letting things out
    PitaPata Dog tickers