August 2021 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 1/24

How far along are you?

What symptoms do you have this week?

Questions/concerns?

Re: Weekly Symptoms 1/24

• How far along are you? 10w7d

I’d like to think the nausea is getting better but every time I say that it comes back lol

The past few days I’ve had an increase is being out of breath and have had more pain in my sciatic nerve. Both are exacerbated by a lot of walking. 

Questions/concerns?

None right now! I haven’t felt a lot of “stretching” or anything like round ligament pain so I’ll be interested in when that starts to pick up.

• Loading the player...
  • 9+1 

The nausea is crazy unless I am *actively* eating. We went to a restaurant last night and had a wait for a table. I was fighting nausea the entire time. We start eating and I’m fine! 

I woke up this morning feeling fine 🤔. I’m not getting my hopes up that the nausea is gone. I did have another headache though. Always comes in the afternoon. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along are you?

10+3 I think

I’m even more exhausted than last week. The nausea is still there but my weight loss has leveled out. Probably because my mom is trying to fatten me up before we head back home lol.

Questions/concerns?

Does anyone have a workout program they love? I mostly just walked with the other 2 but I’d like to do a bit more this time. 

• How far along are you? 11+2

What symptoms do you have this week? Same. Intermittent nausea. I have been having a *bit* more energy the last couple of days, which is promising!

Questions/concerns? NATM

@jynjer3, I use the "Tone it Up" app for normal work outs. They have a "pre-natal" section that I'm excited to start trying. It's $12 a month, but I have found it to be well worth it!

• How far along are you?

10+2

Exhausted, nauseous if I don’t eat often enough, bloated every evening after dinner (no room for late night desserts when my other kids are in bed)

Had a passing out episode over the weekend right after eating a fairly balanced breakfast.  I was lucky my mom and husband were both there.  Still a little rattled and nervous it could happen again when I’m home alone with my kids.  

Questions/concerns?

At my dating ultrasound a week and a half ago baby’s heartbeat was high (183) so getting a repeat ultrasound tomorrow.  A little nervous and hoping things are normal but also excited that I get a bonus US!

@jynger3 interested in this as well.  I have crazy active kids and usually make them walk with me every day but I’ve been miserable in the January cold and have been slacking.  I need some Pilates or something not too crazy to get me moving a little.

• @bonanza1226 my OB said FHR of 183 at 8-9 weeks was normal and healthy.  What did your doctor say?  
  • How far along are you? 12w

What symptoms do you have this week? Still very tired but nausea has improved a lot. Also feel like I have a little belly now. I took my first legit bump pic today  😳

Questions/concerns? Nope! 

• How far along are you? 12 w 1 d

I think I might actually be getting some relief from constant nausea and fatigue. I’m so incredibly relieved because I’ve been barely holding it together the last 6 weeks with 2 kids home.

I’ve gotten a bad migraine and a few headaches the last week.  

Questions/concerns?

• emily1052 said:
    @bonanza1226 my OB said FHR of 183 at 8-9 weeks was normal and healthy.  What did your doctor say?  
    They told me it’s higher than the normal range but not to really worry about it.  But that’s exactly where I was weeks wise, I like this info!
  • Does anyone want to do HDBD posts now that we have legit bumps? As a short person I def have a small but real bump. My shirts are all riding up and are too short! Yesterday was rough, headache, nausea, starving but couldn't eat. Today is better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • pickle-chipspickle-chips member
    edited January 2021
    @claireloSC HDBD! I'm a baby of the group (August 26th EDD) and have long torso, so I'm not bumpin' yet. BUT I will gladly lovetit any and all HDBD pics. 

ETA: I'm definitely bloated, but it's from all the cereal :D
  • @pickle-chips I know how you feel, last BMB I was the very last, due on Jan 29th and then DD came in Feb to further spite me. lol. I was legit excited to be beginning of month this time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • I'm game, @claireloSC! I'm still fitting into all my clothes just fine, but there's definitely a little "bump" that is starting to show, which seriously blows my mind. DH even said I looked pregnant this week. 
  • Yes to HDBD soon! You ladies at the beginning of the month are exiting first tri— soooo jealous.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @pickle-chips I know how you feel, last BMB I was the very last, due on Jan 29th and then DD came in Feb to further spite me. lol. I was legit excited to be beginning of month this time!
    Haha, I feel you on this. My first was due in September.... low and behold, she was born on Oct 10th. That girl continues to test me. ha  

imageimage

• So. many. headaches.
  • How far along are you? I’m 11w2d (just seeing this post)

What symptoms do you have this week? Headaches, tiredness, nausea is getting better but I still have some aversions. 

Questions/concerns? None currently 

@claireloSC I’m with you on the headaches. Water consumption doesn’t help or Tylenol. I’ve found that peppermint tea is soothing though and also helps with nausea *bonus*
  • I'm with you ladies - headaches won't let up the last few days and Tylenol makes it a but more bareable but I'm not 100%. Spent most of the day in bed today trying to sleep it off or at least avoid the pain. Also making nausea so much worse 😩