Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 1/23-1/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: TWW Weekend 1/23-1/24

• Options
    Hope it’s okay that I started these! As I’m in the UK, I’ll be up a lot earlier than the rest of you lol

Month/Cycle: 0/0?

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: doesn’t matter 

Typical LP length: ~13

Testing: WFAF

R/R: DH got a new Apple Watch and therefore I got his “old” one 🙌🏻 Does anyone else have one? I’m mainly excited for the fitness side of it. Anyone have any tips/advice for it? 

CS/Q: not yet 

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    **lurking from WTO**

@jackie_dunny definitely! I’m excited to have another “early bird” here (I’m on the east coast of the US and tend to get up early so I’m not here as early as you but close!). 

Love my Apple Watch! I use the Challenges app to keep me motivated and competing against other people. It’s the one thing I miss from my Fitbit, I feel like the community was a lot stronger but I like all of the other features of the watch too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jackie_dunny and @fameonmain2 Yes! I love that you all are up early and posting before me! For a while I felt like the lone early bird until fame started posting. 

I also have an Apple Watch. I had an older one for 3.5 years until it broke about 2 years ago, then got the new one for Christmas and I love it. I like the motivation of closing my circles so I always try to keep them on my Home Screen.  I also love the heart rate features and EKG on the new one because I am a nerd. 

As a side note I love how clear it is that you have been lurking, newbies never seem to start threads so it is obvious (in a good way!) that someone was paying attention and reading the room before joining! I also lurked for about 6 months before starting haha

Month/Cycle: 13/1 AL #2

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: -1,-2,-3,-5

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: Tuesday if period does not arrive on Monday

R/R: We are going up to the new rural property again today so time to disconnect! I kinda love not having data service, but feel a little weird about no phone. People on other carriers have service, so I may end up having to change, but for now I’m happy to disconnect! 

CS/Q: Temp still up. No drop but I often don’t until after period starts. 

• Options
    @fameonmain2 ooh I’ll have to look up the Challenges app. Love a good bit of friendly competition for motivation 

@fitzfizz I’ve on and off lurked since I joined in Oct 2018 😬 lmao so I’ve definitely gotten used to how the board works! I like the motivation of closing the circles as well and I also have them on my home screen! DH is loving the EKG feature on his new watch. I have the series 3, is that the one you used to have? Ooh do you have a house somewhere rural? That’s so lovely! 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options

@jackie_dunny nice to see you here!  Glad you jumped in after lurking!  I have an Apple Watch series 3 and love it!  The Challenges app is great!  Hmmm....if we have enough TTGP-ers with Apple Watches, we should start a challenge!

@fitzfizz SO glad you got the raise you were asking for!  And hope you're enjoying an unplugged weekend!

Month/Cycle:  12/12

CD/DPO: 23/4

Timing: -4, -3. -2, -1, O

Typical LP length:  13 ish

Testing:  ugh not for another week plus

R/R:  Finally home after working like a maniac this week.  I enjoy the vaccine clinics as a nice change of pace from my office, but I'm definitely wiped out today.  Tomorrow is groceries, cooking, laundry and allll the things I've been putting off this week.  Just in time to start it all over again, lol.  But Monday is our RE consult so I'm not picking up any more shifts until I know what our plan is going to be for next cycle, and what appointments I might have.

CS/Q: nothing to see

• Options

@fitzfizz Congrats on the raise and for handling the hard meeting well.  I am proud of you!

@quiltandknit Thanks for working the vaccine clinics.  My parents just got their first dose this week.  I am so very grateful for everyone helping keep us safe from COVID.

I don’t have an Apple Watch.  But welcome, @jackie_dunny.  Glad you chimed in, @fameonmain2

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 32/12

Timing: not good

Typical LP length: ~14 days

Testing: nope

R/R: I am getting everything ready to start filing our taxes.  I don’t like doing it.  I do it early so it isn’t hanging over my head for the next few months.

**TW** TTC History
    TTC#3 since Nov 2020 at ages 35 & 39
    TTC#1 - 2 IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 2 miscarriages (LC age 4)
    TTC#2 - a very welcome surprise without intervention (LC age 2)