1st Trimester

2 weeks pregnant?

mrc1994mrc1994 member
edited January 2021 in 1st Trimester
Hi all! Yesterday I went for bloodwork because I was supposed to get a stress test Monday (I have some heart issues) but they needed proof I wasn’t pregnant. Shockingly last night I got my blood results back. HCG 45.4. The doctors results says “1 to 2 weeks gestation” My mouth dropped. I’ve gotten HCG blood tested in the past and it was always -0.6 lol. So of course we ran out and got some tests. I tested and a faint line came back. I tested again this morning and it was a lot darker. I’m still in denial I think lol. Is this enough proof for you guys to believe your pregnant? Not sure if I should allow myself to accept this and be excited yet. Thanks in advance! (Not sure how to post pictures on here haha)

Re: 2 weeks pregnant?

• mrc1994mrc1994 member
    edited January 2021
    (Deleted pictures due to the fact I didn’t read the first thread, sorry everyone)
  • It’s against the rules to post your pee sticks anywhere but the thread at the top of this board. 

A line is a line. Your doctor told you you’re pregnant, you took more than one test and got a line, what more do you need? 
  • Loading the player...
  • mrc1994 said:
    Hi all! Yesterday I went for bloodwork because I was supposed to get a stress test Monday (I have some heart issues) but they needed proof I wasn’t pregnant. Shockingly last night I got my blood results back. HCG 45.4. The doctors results says “1 to 2 weeks gestation” My mouth dropped. I’ve gotten HCG blood tested in the past and it was always -0.6 lol. So of course we ran out and got some tests. I tested and a faint line came back. I tested again this morning and it was a lot darker. I’m still in denial I think lol. Is this enough proof for you guys to believe your pregnant? Not sure if I should allow myself to accept this and be excited yet. Thanks in advance! (Not sure how to post pictures on here haha)
    QFP
  • How much more proof do you need to show you are pregnant?  
  • Wow I’m so sorry. I feel horrible. I didn’t know that. I should’ve read the top post. My doctor himself didn’t tell me I was pregnant it was a result I got after the office was closed. I guess I’m just in disbelief. I am happy about it though. Again I apologize. How do I delete posts? I will delete asap
  • You can’t delete the post. You can edit the comment you made and remove the images. 

The results from the doctor say pregnant. We can’t tell you more than that and your pregnancy tests. I’m not sure what you are looking for? 
  • I removed the images earlier. I guess I was just looking for some support.
  • @mrc1994 I’d suggest joining your birth month board - you’ll find support and other ladies who are in the same phase of pregnancy as you. Also, just FYI you would be considered 4 weeks pregnant.
  • Thank you! I will join that board now. I actually just got off the phone with my gyno and was told about being 4 weeks. I’m so surprised I didn’t know this before. I’m going to buy some pregnancy books and study up asap.
  • @mrc1994 I HIGHLY recommend "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" Although you're already PG, you will become informed of SO much about your body.
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.