August 2021 Moms

Re: UO 1.21

• Options
    I wholeheartedly disagree with the image but it made me chuckle. 

My UO is Amazon is horrid. I just found out they are putting a fulfillment center in my city and I'm disgusted. 
  • Options
    Amazon is definitely the worst but it's so hard for me not to shop there. They are the only ones right now who aren't messing up shipping, stuff gets here in two days, and I don't have to go get Covid in a store. I feel bad but I'm shopping there more than ever! Plus with my schedule, online is just easier. Like DD needed more masks for school, so I had to drive 30 min each way to get them from old navy because i live in the middle of nowhere. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I prefer baths to showers. 

Only exception is after working out or when I'm really gross, then a shower is preferable.

Also, dogs are so much better than cats. Lol
  • Options
    Everyone thinks their cat is an asshole. 

Well... IMO I have the most asshole-y cat out there. Full on jerk, attack you in your sleep kinda cat. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @coastalmomma3 same. Also add ‘baby daddy’ to that list. 
  • Options
    I have a true UO: I don't think the Bernie meme is funny.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    @surrenderdorothy - baby daddy is the worst
  • Options
    I have a true UO: I don't think the Bernie meme is funny.
    Totally a UO! 😆
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MegStarkMegStark member
    edited January 2021
    @claireloSC I think it depends on how it's used. It's most definitely being overdone. 

imageimage

• Options
    I haven't laughed at even one of them. I can't. It's been beaten into the ground.
  • Options
    @coastalmomma3   and Sissy.  I HATE sissy. I guess that's my UO.  I know a lot of people use that term.

• Options
    I hate it when parents call a child sis, sissy. If you are talking to the other child that's a different story, but using it as their name, drives me crazy. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    My grown cousin calls his sister "sister", he's done it form the day she was born. It was cute when they were little but it's freaking weird now that they are nearing their 30's.