September 2021 Moms
Options

TTGP Check-In 1/21

This check in is for the ladies who actively participated in the Trying to Get Pregnant Board for any length of time.

How far along are you?

Upcoming Appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions? 
*TW LC*
Me & MH: 32
DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
TTC #2: 12/2019
Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

Re: TTGP Check-In 1/21

• Options
    How far along are you? 6w1d

Upcoming Appointments? Feb 12

Cravings/Symptoms? Feeling real sh*tty now, and I'm just allowing myself to feel sorry for myself. No vomit (yet) but yesterday I was nauseous from waking until about noon. Today I still feel sick and it's 4pm. Oddly enough, I've been more able to eat these past 2 days at least in the afternoons. No cravings. Bloating is still out of control.

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms? I travel this weekend for work and I'm really starting to get nervous about traveling in the mornings and working the long days. Luckily I don't have to talk to people much, so I should be able to sit and wallow for the most part. I just won't have any control over when breaks are, and the food is mostly catered during the day, so I'm worried about being able to eat what's provided, and what I'm going to do when the waves of nausea hit, since I won't be able to just get up from my seat and go somewhere. I am going to hide snacks and gum and ginger candy in my pockets, though.

Questions?
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6 weeks today. 

Upcoming Appointments? Next Monday for an US

Cravings/Symptoms? Some dizziness and very mild nausea. It’s definitely coming in waves. So I have it worse some days and not at all other days. 

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms? I go back and forth between feeling anxious and feeling excited. The snow is melting again. So I’m having to keep an eye on the basement for more flooding. I thought January and February were suppose to be the coldest months of the year. It’s looking like spring will come early this year. Which is great because we will get a longer summer but I’m not sure it’s worth it with our flooding issues. 

Questions? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Aerialmrs Do you think there will be vegetarian options with the catering?  I know at my company catering is usually all deli meats and tuna sandwiches, but there's usually also vegetarian sandwiches that I think would be safe.

@emeraldcity1214 I'm not a fan of early spring. We're all about the outdoor hockey rinks and early spring means disaster for backyard rinks!

How far along are you? 5+4

Upcoming Appointments? Feb 11

Cravings/Symptoms? Yesterday I had crazy extreme fatigue hit me right around 4pm after I got out of four hours of back to back meetings. I was ready to just curl up and fall asleep, but I still had another 4 hours of work.  I don't know that the fatigue would have been so bad if I hadn't had to be "on" for four hours of video calls. It hasn't been quite that bad yet.  Intermittent nausea still but it seems to have ramped up, I just got hit with a huge wave around 3:30 and had to breathe slowly .  Tender breasts, and today my nipples felt like someone took a blowtorch to them when I got home from my run. They were fine on the run itself, but once I was inside for a few minutes before hopping in the shower they were on absolute fire. Since then they've had a slow steady burn feeling which is ... awesome?

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms? I've been feeling 'blah' all day today, I'm sure its just hormones but I don't like it.  My team at work is being very whiny and I have no patience for it.  "I didn't sleep well I need some extra time to be off the phones so I can focus", "I have an upset stomach can I get and extra hour or two to be off of the phones", phone support is their job. Either take the PTO day or get back on the phones (within reason, I consistently advocate to them to not be chained to their desks and to actually get up and take little breaks after each call so they don't burn out).

Questions? NATM
  • Options
    @Aerialmrs Sorry you are feeling so bad. Hopefully it doesn’t progress to vomiting. 

@grizzlymama86 I couldn’t imagine trying to be on a video call and feeling so crappy. I hope you get some decent breaks soon. 
  • Options
    @Aerialmrs traveling for work right now really does not sound like a fun experience. Would you be able to like duck into the bathroom for a minute to take your mask off and nibble some pretzels if you were feeling super nauseous?

@emeraldcity1214 I love when it gets warm early! We have been having a super mild winter here, which has been lovely. 

@grizzlymama86 my exhaustion is so much worse on the days where I’m actually doing focused work. It’s the worst!

How far along are you? 6+6

Upcoming Appointments? Next Thursday is my graduation appointment from the RE. I called my OB to get set up with them, and they were great. They said they wouldn’t make me wait until 12 weeks, and are bringing me in right around 9 weeks for “peace of mind”. I’m really happy about that since I will have been getting scans every week. 

Cravings/Symptoms? I want all things carbs all the time. And cheese. The other day I had a soft pretzel with cheese sauce for lunch and it was amazing lol. I think it’s related to me starting to feel more consistently crappy. I’m def wanting the comfort food. I’m nauseous for at least half of the day every day this week - yesterday and today I have felt queasy all day. I’m SO tired, and the bloating has hit me now. I unbuttoned my jeans on the way home from work today, and I’m trying to figure out if people would question if I just started wearing leggings every day. 

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms? Doing pretty good other than feeling gross. This was a short week at work, and it was nice to get in and see the kids in person again. I’m getting my first COVID shot tomorrow (and blatantly lying to everyone I know about it because I’m really only eligible because I’m pregnant - educators are eligible next but not currently). I’m a little nervous for the side effects, but hoping they will be mild if any at all! Really I know I’ll spend the day napping on the couch regardless lol. 

Questions? Nope!