Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 1.22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 1.22

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -5,-3,-1,0

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: Really trying to wait until Feb.1....we'll see

R/R: Due to covid and a whole bunch of other factors we have been living with my MIL for a couple of months and will prob be here till our big overseas move in June. There are no words for how not ideal this is. She is a v difficult person on the best of days so the whole lockdown is testing everyone's limits at the moment. Honestly surviving day to day here! 

CS/Q: Nothing interesting!

• Options
    @dsher hii! Ugh still having issues with your MIL? I know lockdown makes it super hard but are you able to get away at all? Like going for a walk around the neighborhood? 

Month/Cycle: 0/0?

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: doesn’t really count

Typical LP length: ~13

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I’m waiting on ONE reference to get back to my new job before they can give me a start date. They sent several emails, the first one being two weeks ago, and still no reply. All of my background checks and everything have come back, literally just waiting for this stupid reference. I tried calling them myself today but guess who isn’t working today 🙄

CS/Q: not yet 

Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dsher Good luck waiting until Feb 1! I hope things with your MIL calm down some. 

@jackie_dunny Very annoying about the reference. Hopefully they aren’t doing it on purpose at all and it gets fixed soon. 

Month/Cycle: 13/1 AL #2

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: -1,-2,-3,-5

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: Nope, not unless I’m late

R/R: My meeting yesterday was better than I expected and I got my salary up to what I was hoping for (and what I deserve based on recent numbers), so that’s good. I celebrated by shopping (a lot). I’m very glad my husband has no concept of what craft supplies cost...

CS/Q: Temp is back up today so who even knows what yesterday was. 

• Options
    @fitzfizz oh yay! So happy the meeting went well and you got the salary you deserve! No better way to celebrate a pay raise than with shopping 🙌🏻 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options

jackie_dunny yay it's so nice to see you here! Welcome! And yes unfortunately still dealing with this living nightmare. Definitely do try to go for walks (we're limited to 5km of our houses at the moment) but motivation can be a struggle! Glad you're here and that is super annoying about your ref, I would totally chase them up again yourself on Monday!

@fitzfizz very happy for you that your meeting went well and you got the raise! Shopping is 100% the right call :wink:

• Options

@fitzfizz yay, exciting news! Happy to hear.

@dsher hope your situation improves sooner than later!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 29/15

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: who knows 

Testing: Yes, from 9-14dpo... now WFAF

*TW*

9-14dpo (cheapie/FRER) produced faint, basically non-existent lines. Assuming CP at this point, unfortunately. Never experienced this before so any advice is welcome!

R/R: Rant: IT'S FRIDAY! 1/2 bath and laundry room home improvements are coming along nicely so hopefully will make more progress on those this weekend.

CS/Q: None

• Options
    @misspricklepants Feel free to post in the TTCAL thread with any specific questions, but basics in the spoiler:
    *tw loss*
    CPs are the worst! I'm really sorry you experienced this. It's amazing how much hope and expectation can be placed on an extremely faint pink line. A couple of things:
    (1) You aren't really out until you're out, and HPTs can be wonky early on. I would maybe hold off posting about anything that even resembles a positive test here until you get AF. Maybe that's a little over-the-top, so others can weigh in, but I tend to err on the side of caution. I think you've been doing a good job with spoilers, etc.
    (2) If it is a CP, the good news is, there isn't really anything to do. There is no need to see a doctor, or track betas, or wait to try again because it was so early. Your body basically just sees it as a normal period, and if you get AF on time you will likely also O on time, no worries. 
    (3) If you find you are having many CPs in a row, then it's probably time to talk to a doctor. But having one CP is very, very normal if you're testing early, and the good news is it means that some things at least (sperm, ovulation) are definitely working. 
    TTC History
    TTC #1 Sep 2017-Sep 2018 
    BFP 11/30/2017 | MMC 12/31/2017
    BFP 6/22/2018 | CP 6/27/2018
    BFP 10/5/2018 | EDD 6/14/2019
    Baby girl born 6/19/19

TTC #2 May 2020-November 2021
    BFP 7/18/2020 | MonoDi Twins | MMC 9/10/2020
    BFP 11/7/2020 | CP 11/9/2020
    RE Consult January 2021 | Dx "borderline DOR"/RPL
    IVF with PGT:
    Standard Antagonist:
    ER #1 3/27/2021 7R | 5M | 3F | 2B | 1 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic
    ER #2 4/22/2021 10R | 7M | 3F | 2B | 0 normal, 2 aneuploid
    ER #3 5/19/2021 2R | 1M | 0F
    Estrogen Priming Antagonist:
    ER #4 7/10/2021 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    Duostim  (Standard Antagonist):
    ER #5 9/22/2021 13R | 11M | 8F | 5B | 2 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic, 2 aneuploid
    ER #6 10/9/2021  9R | 6M | 4 F | 1B | 1 aneuploid
    FET #1  11/5/2021 | EDD 7/24/2022
    Baby boy born 7/19/22

TTC #3 since May 2023 (ntnp)
    IVF Started Fall 2023 (Standard Antagonist)
    ER #7 10/6/2023 | 9R | 6M | 5F | 3B | 2 aneuploid, 1 high-level mosaic
    ER #8 10/31/2023 | 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    FET #2 11/27/23 | CP (bHCG = 8)
    FET #3 planned Jan 2024

• Options
    @bumblebee0210 thank you for chiming in. I don’t have a problem with how @misspricklepants handled this but I do agree as a general rule, it’s probably best to not post about any kind of lines in the daily threads unless you are 100% sure you are out.
    @misspricklepants I know we direct Peggys to the pee stick thread in first tri so it probably doesn’t seem like a legit thread, but that’s a perfectly valid place to go in times like these if you want to share your tests! Like @bumblebee0210 said HPTs can be wonky. I hope that’s the case for you. 
  • Options
    @bumblebee0210 @bows22 THANK YOU ladies!!