August 2021 Moms

Ultrasound Thread

Feel free to post pictures of your little ones!

Just be mindful of any personal information included on the ultrasound print out, including full name, date of birth, etc.  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ultrasound Thread

• Loading the player...
  • ashsowers2020ashsowers2020 member
    edited January 2021
    Hey ladies! I feel like I did an intro and just disappeared. I have been so sick. Haven’t actually vomited (yet) but the nausea is allllll day and alllll night long and won’t let up. Much worse than my first pregnancy. I literally feel like a couch potato that lays on the couch and naps all day. I can’t wait for the sickness to go away so I can finally feel normal again. Anyway...

my first appt was last Wednesday. I was confirmed to be 8 weeks 5 days as i predicted, and my due date is confirmed to be August 6th. Baby’s Heart beat is 173. I have an ultrasound pic but I’m unsure how to share it and hide it in the post like you all have done. If one of y’all could please help me with that I would love to share my sweet baby with you all :) edited: I figured it out and posted on another reply. 

I hope you all are healthy, and none of you feel as awful as I have. I look forward to being on more frequently once I no longer feel like I’m dying lol 
  • @ashkel215 you may want to crop your image cause it has your full name on it and then repost. :) We are almost DD twins, I am due one day before you! :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • @doodlemom131 ahhhh! It looks like a baby already! 🥰🥰🥰 I can't wait to see mine look like that instead of a kidney bean
  • babbbbyyy!! <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • @doodlemom13, that’s a BABY! If I remember, you’re due at the beginning of the month, right??
  • @claireloSC yay! im glad your scan went well. Seeing all these really defined babies has me excited! I feel like we are exiting the little blob stage.
  • @surrenderdorothy totally, it's my favorite scan because you can see the whole babe at once. Just scheduled my 20 weeks for end of March! 
  • @claireloSC Little baby face <3 I have mine on Tuesday, and my anatomy scan booked for March 19th.  So cute all of these teeny bean babies

• Good luck @ladyk127! I have my anatomy scan on the same day!
  • bmo88bmo88 member
    edited January 2021
    Opps pic posted twice. Deleted
  • @bmo88 they are a little unrecognizable at that size. You could probably ultrasound my boob and tell me its a baby and I'd believe you!
  • @doodlemom131 agreed, I remember with my older DD that I was like...that's it? Huh...doesn't look like a baby to me  :D
  • @ladyk127 look at that sweet profile!!
  • @surrenderdorothy I knoowwww the little nose <3 It's amazing the different in quality of the ultrasound I got with my son at 12 weeks in 2014 and the one I got this week.  I couldn't see anything on his.

• I just had my ultrasound on Friday.  Everything was good.  I was supposed to be 12 weeks 3 days but I was measuring 6 days further along.  That seems like a lot, right? Could my ovulation day be that off? It was just a tech so I’ll have to wait to talk to my midwife about it.  It might be good because last time I was stressed that I was going late (8 days) and would have to be induced and this time I’ll have just turned 35 so I’m on an even stricter timeline.  
  • @emily1052 your baby looks so cozy 😍