September 2021 Moms
Options

PGAL 1/18

This is a check in for those of us who are experiencing pregnancy after a loss (miscarriage, chemical pregnancy, stillbirth, child loss, to name a few). Hopefully we can all lend support to each other through the hormone filled craziness that is pregnancy!

Just a reminder: there is a general loss trigger warning on this entire thread. 

1. How far along are you? Any milestones?  

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)?

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)?

4. When is your next appointment? 

5. Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)  

Re: PGAL 1/18

• Options

1. How far along are you? Any milestones?  7w6d

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? Exhausted. And seriously... where did these boobs come from? I'm already up a cup size and this did NOT happen with DD.

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? I'm having a rough week. Thursday is my first appointment and ultrasound. It wouldn't be the first time that I showed up for my first ultrasounds only to find out I had miscarried earlier that week.

4. When is your next appointment? Thursday morning. Thinking about it makes me hurl out of both excitement and anxiousness.

5. Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)  I've seen a LOT of Frozen, and there is one line that Anna sings that says "I don't know if I'm elated or gassy, but I'm somewhere in that zone" <<speaking to my soul right now lol.

• Options
    @JustAnotherUsername16 I hope your US goes well and all your anxiety is put to rest with a strong HB. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How far along are you? Any milestones?  6w today!

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? Larger, sore boobs, little appetite, fatigue. Symptoms come and go and vary, which is making me nervous even though it shouldn't. 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? I feel really anxious today. Every twinge, anything that feels like a cramp makes me nervous. I go back and forth between optimistic and pessemistic. One minute I am looking at baby items, another I am afraid I am jinxing myself. 

4. When is your next appointment? Ultrasound with RE is on Thursday 1/28. 

5. Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): I can't wait until report cards are done. Every year they take so long and stress me out. Definitely going to reward myself with ice cream when I finally finish. 

• Options
    @emeraldduchess you deserve that ice cream! 
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess It’s a funny thing how we view early pregnancy cramps. Before I get a BFP I’m anticipating cramps and they are typically a sign for me that I’m pregnant but then once I get the BFP they freak me out and then I stress out about them. 

1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 5w5d; my next milestone is 14 weeks.   

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? I haven’t had any symptoms today. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wish they would just get regular already. 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? My anxiety is low right now. Although I check for blood every time I go to the bathroom. I probably will the entire pregnancy. 

4. When is your next appointment? 1/25 for an US. 

5. Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)  Our basement storage room flooded yesterday. So I have been dealing with that. Luckily the snow stopped melting so it stopped. I also shoveled all the snow/ice away from the house to keep it from coming inside. I need to get an actual yard shovel so I can break up the ice easier and really clear it out. Plus, the drive has 2-3 inches of ice on it. I need to get it broken up and shoveled. I have basically been doing nothing but manual labor for the last 2 days. 😑

• Options

1. How far along are you? Any milestones?  7W5D

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? Nauseous and my boobs are really sore 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? Yesterday was bad. I threw up in the morning like normal but the rest of the day was great. I had energy, wasn’t feeling sick, wasn’t going to the bathroom a million times. Until the anxiety kicked in to why all my symptoms went away. Back to feeling like crap today so I should of just enjoyed it lol

4. When is your next appointment? Next Wednesday!

5. Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)  I don’t really have anything today :) 

• Options
    @ladylynn222 My symptoms have pretty much been less obvious the last 2 days which is nerve wracking. I’m trying to not let it freak me out. 
  • Options

1. How far along are you? Any milestones?  7w5d

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? Still feeling like crap most of the time. Exhausted, on and off nausea and the constipation has now turned to diarrhea so I was up every 1.5-2 hours last night.  Got some immodium today to help since you can't take pepto when pregnant. 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? I get anxious now especially since I'm released from the fertility clinic and won't be able to spy on the babies weekly like I had been.

4. When is your next appointment? Feb 8th

5. Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)  I'm just so over getting this little sleep so early.  I'm well aware I won't sleep at the end, but to not already be sleeping not even 8 weeks in really sucks.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Centralmnmom No one ever talks about the diarrhea that comes with MS. Nausea and vomiting are what is highlighted. lol, I wonder why? 😜 I’m definitely not looking forward to those episodes. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 this was helped along by dulcolax i took last week for the constipation I had last week.  I've just never had it swing this far the other direction.  I guess I've only ever used it twice before.  The first tome was when I was pregnant with my first, but I was in the late 2nd or early 3rd trimester.  I swear this is just life making me be okay with this being my last pregnancy. My first was no where near this bad.  

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @emeraldcity1214 oh yeah, I am always checking for blood, too. I am on crinone and I am always afraid there will be blood on the applicator.
    I'm not really feeling any symptoms today except fatigue, but I don't know if it's more work stress than pregnancy. So, of course I'm super anxious and can't shake the nagging, negative feeling. PGAL/IF brain sucks. 
  • Options

@emeraldcity1214 -  Is diarrhea really a way that MS can manifest itself? Like my stomach has been feeling off and I couldn't figure out if I was just making bad choices with food or if it was anxiety or what. It hasn't been terrible or even consistent, just random moments lol.

1. How far along are you? Any milestones?  7w

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)?  My appetite has been all over the place, not sure if it is MS related or just anxiety. No obvious nausea just feeling off, nothing sounds good, and food hasn't always settled well after eating. Sometimes sore boobs, sometimes feeling tired, sometimes bloated; I just feel like I'm all over the place and nothing is consistent or overtly obvious which adds to my anxiety this week.

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)?  High anxiety this week  :/   My u/s on Monday wasn't great, measuring behind what we expected. Saw the GS, YS, and a little tiny fetal pole but no obvious heartbeat yet. Trying to remain positive since it is so early but I had issues with measuring behind in the spring which lead to a loss at 8w.

4. When is your next appointment? Next Monday for another u/s - really hoping to see a strong heartbeat and be more on track at this one!

5. Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)  I've been so in my head this past week that I feel bad because I'm not really talking with family and friends as much as I normally would. My dad's birthday is coming up next week and I am so worried that I could be dealing with loss again or just not ready to share why I've been acting so weird lately. I know my mom suspects that we might be pregnant but she hasn't pressed me about anything yet. Really I just don't know what to do at this point, I so badly wanted a positive u/s this week so I would feel good about sharing our news but we are just in wait and see mode for now.

• Options
    @cheers28 It absolutely is. I get it with every pregnancy. MS is basically a bad stomach bug that won’t go away.